Allure Royal Suite Class - About to have a first hand experience

Rob, can you ask your genie if they can reserve the suite only cabanas on the pool deck during sea days? One other thing is there any program for photo packages for Star Class?

Edited by Bdchili

are there cabanas on the boat by the pool? If so, how much are those?

Also, someone posted a photo of a cabana type thing on the beach that was reserved, but it was on the water, not on the beach. With my daughter we would want one on the beach, not over the water...anyone know if that is available?

Rob, can you ask your genie if they can reserve the suite only cabanas on the pool deck during sea days? One other thing is there any program for photo packages for Star Class?

There are no suite only cabanas on RC ships. There is only a suite seating area near the pools. I have not seen anything relating to a photo package for free.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Also, someone posted a photo of a cabana type thing on the beach that was reserved, but it was on the water, not on the beach. With my daughter we would want one on the beach, not over the water...anyone know if that is available?

There are cabanas on the beach.

None by the pool. Reservable cabanas are at Labadee. I believe they are the current pricing, but I could be wrong. Bob or someone else might know better.

I copied the prices below from another thread. These are the suite beach at Labadee.

Barefoot Beach Cabana Prices, 2016

For anyone interested, I just got my email from Concierge for my upcoming 1/3/16 cruise. Here are the Cabana prices quoted for Barefoot Beach.

Standard - $250

Hilltop - $350

Beach Front - $350

Over the Water - $495

Actually on the front side of the Suite only deck on both Allure and Oasis there are "Cabana Style" Spaces that were added during Refurbs. They look toward the Solarium and are real for personal space.

These do not cost money but have always been first come first serve. So my question is can the Genie reserve these spaces?

Edited by Bdchili

At least on Allure they are 4 cabanas (first come, first saved, no cost) that over look the Solarium Area. These are on deck 17, while the Solarium is on 15. There is also a seating area that overlooks deck 16/15 area.

This is a picture of the inside of the cabana.

20160510132718-6fbdc270-me.jpg

Exterior shot of the cabanas.

20160510132119-682cc312-me.jpg

Edited by chandom

I'll ask about cabanas when I see Daniel. Regarding photos, I can talk to that since I have firsthand experience. There is no suite special pricing. If you buy one of the unlimited photo packages during first 3 days, you save 50 bucks. But that is available to everyone ship wide.

TIP: in the 2 bedroom AquaTheater suite be careful inside the guest room. The bed frame sticks out more from the mattress than expected because the mattress is slightly oval shape at the end. I've managed to kick it a couple of times so far.

image_2.jpeg

I'll ask about cabanas when I see Daniel. Regarding photos, I can talk to that since I have firsthand experience. There is no suite special pricing. If you buy one of the unlimited photo packages during first 3 days, you save 50 bucks. But that is available to everyone ship wide.

Do you recall how much the unlimited photo package is with the $50 off? Thanks

TIP: in the 2 bedroom AquaTheater suite be careful inside the guest room. The bed frame sticks out more from the mattress than expected because the mattress is slightly oval shape at the end. I've managed to kick it a couple of times so far.

image_2.jpeg

Aren't all the mattresses like that?

Great to know about the photo options. Thanks for asking about the pool deck cabanas.

Do you recall how much the unlimited photo package is with the $50 off? Thanks

299.99 for unlimited digital photos plus 5 for the USB. I did not think to ask if you could bring your own USB. Grand total was 304.99.

299.99 for unlimited digital photos plus 5 for the USB. I did not think to ask if you could bring your own USB. Grand total was 304.99.

Thanks. If you can remember after your trip is over to report back with how many photos you end up with. If I buy, I'll be searching out every photo opportunity possible :). Usually I avoid them cause I never buy the pics.

At least on Allure they are 4 cabanas (first come, first saved, no cost) that over look the Solarium Area. These are on deck 17, while the Solarium is on 15. There is also a seating area that overlooks deck 16/15 area.

This is a picture of the inside of the cabana.

20160510132718-6fbdc270-me.jpg

Exterior shot of the cabanas.

20160510132119-682cc312-me.jpg

Wow, I guess I need to get around the ship more. I never knew these existed on Allure.

Wow, I guess I need to get around the ship more. I never knew these existed on Allure.

Its a big ship...lots of nooks and hidden jewels! These cabanas are great for hanging with friends and not worrying about bothering other guests. I really hope the Genie can reserve for us. We have three other groups going with us but they are in SKY class, so the Genie would be a life saver if they could keep us together on sea days.

Rob, now that you have a few days under your belts...What are you thoughts on the ATS and are your using the large balcony more than you do in other suites/cabins?

It's a mixed blessing. We're absolutely using it, but at the same time we are missing lots of the group activities.

Given its location in the back of the ship and its size, it's almost like we're on our own little mini cruise and the rest of the ship is along for the ride.

If you've seen the ship and are ready to just relax, this is a phenomenal suite. Two of the folks in our suite actually slept out on the deck for the air and water sound. They slept on a lounger and just brought out a sheet, pillow, and blanket.

As this is my first time aboard, I'm finding I'm reminding myself there is more to see and do.

I know... Such first world problems! If that's the worst I have to deal with, I think I'll survive the next several days. Haha. :-)

It's a mixed blessing. We're absolutely using it, but at the same time we are missing lots of the group activities.

Given its location in the back of the ship and its size, it's almost like we're on our own little mini cruise and the rest of the ship is along for the ride.

If you've seen the ship and are ready to just relax, this is a phenomenal suite. Two of the folks in our suite actually slept out on the deck for the air and water sound. They slept on a lounger and just brought out a sheet, pillow, and blanket.

As this is my first time aboard, I'm finding I'm reminding myself there is more to see and do.

I know... Such first world problems! If that's the worst I have to deal with, I think I'll survive the next several days. Haha. :-)

Now those are the kind of problems I hope to have. Glad to hear what your throwing down! Here is an idea...See if the Genie can get you guys some large scoring cards to hold up for the Belly Flop Contest. I am sure the cruise director would have fun with that!

Edited by Bdchili

Several friends and I will be boarding Allure of the Seas in under 12 hours. As we have a two bedroom AquaTheater Suite, we are in part of the new Star level Royal Suite Class.

I've read most of the comments about those who have experience it so far and found the info invaluable. If I can answer any questions for anyone please ask!

How many times per day can you dine for free in a specialty restaurant in Star Class?

A quick note about embarkation... When you arrive, DO NOT hand your luggage to the normal porter. Take it to the door marked "Suites". At that point they'll put your luggage on a cart and bring it though security with you. They scan it immediately at the same time you go through metal detector. When you show them your SetSail pass, they'll have your genie come meet you and take you the rest of the way aboard and straight up to your room.

Does this apply for all suites?

It is hard to tell in the photo, but is that a glass roof above you in the cabana or just white beams? I would think if it is glass it might be hot and prevent betting tan? :)

Does the genie reserve these for you? And can you order food there? :)