Allure Royal Suite Class - About to have a first hand experience

Several friends and I will be boarding Allure of the Seas in under 12 hours. As we have a two bedroom AquaTheater Suite, we are in part of the new Star level Royal Suite Class.

I've read most of the comments about those who have experience it so far and found the info invaluable. If I can answer any questions for anyone please ask!

Thank you so much for the offer! My family and I will be in the 2 bedroom aqua theater suite on allure sept. 4th. We lucked out and ended up on deck 8. Let me know what deck you reserved and any tips you learn would be greatly appreciated. Have a great cruise and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the star class!

Thank you so much for the offer! My family and I will be in the 2 bedroom aqua theater suite on allure sept. 4th. We lucked out and ended up on deck 8. Let me know what deck you reserved and any tips you learn would be greatly appreciated. Have a great cruise and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the star class!

Can you answer questions above. We are considering booking one for us and 4 others.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

How much did it cost?

Cost per person

Did you book before program announced

It was about 12k all in for 6 people. So 285 per person per day.

We booked aboard Grandeur during a 30 pct sale and it was literally like 2 weeks before it was announced.

At first we did not think we would have even qualified for it!

We booked aboard Grandeur during a 30 pct sale and it was literally like 2 weeks before it was announced.

Sounds awesome for all those perks. Get your money's worth. ;)

Thanks

We're in 8730, so there is a good chance you'll have our room or her twin on the other side of the ship.

Will share thoughts and tips as we encounter them. The loop program to communicate with the genie is great. Our genie, Daniel, is recommending we arrive at 1230. He books anything we need. He changed us to a table right next to a window with a beautiful view. Will figure out details for dinner and shows aboard.

That's actually pretty reasonable for that room and amount of people. I check several times a day ( unsuccessfully) to see if a 2 bedroom ATS opens up for my Harmony cruise next August.

Anyone wanna trade a their ATS for my Sky loft???

Anyone??

That's actually pretty reasonable for that room and amount of people. I check several times a day ( unsuccessfully) to see if a 2 bedroom ATS opens up for my Harmony cruise next August.

Anyone??

Which SLS, and what week in August? We do not have a ATS but if you are thinking of turning in your cabin we might consider going.

Anyone??

I hope you are checking by calling Royal and not looking on their website. Those cabins do not usually appear on the website unless it is closer to the sail date and they have lowered the occupancy requirements.

Our family of 11 have both ATS on deck 8 (8330 & 8730) for the 8/21/16 sailing on Allure. We booked May 2015 before the Star Class perks were announced at a cost of approximately $12K per suite. I checked with RC this week about the current 60% off sale and discovered each suite would be $6K more if booked under today's pricing. As I view it, that is an additional $1,000 per adult passenger per week ($142/day) for the extra Star Class perks (drink package, specialty restaurants, gratuities, & internet) including the butler services of our genie. I'm sure the service will be above & beyond our expectations and modest needs, yet suspect this will be a once in a lifetime cruising experience.

I hope you are checking by calling Royal and not looking on their website. Those cabins do not usually appear on the website unless it is closer to the sail date and they have lowered the occupancy requirements.

Ya we spoke with RCI. No availability for A1 and A2... Just A3.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Although the chance of someone cancelling is probably small, did you ask to be put on a wait list?

Indeed.

Plus the 4 bedroom family suite (ps on the deck plans) always shows up as being available so I doubt it is a website /occupancy # issue.

I agree - very little chance of it happening but the balcony and separate bed room for our mini-me appealed to us... Even if people say that the SLS is more opulent.

Indeed.

Plus the 4 bedroom family suite (ps on the deck plans) always shows up as being available so I doubt it is a website /occupancy # issue.

I agree - very little chance of it happening but the balcony and separate bed room for our mini-me appealed to us... Even if people say that the SLS is more opulent.

That is an anomaly. For the vast majority of cabins that have an occupancy of greater than 4 you must call to get pricing as they do not show those on the website. When they do show them listed they have reduced the occupancy requirements to 4 or less in order to sell the cabin.

Thank you so much for the response! Actually, we are in your exact cabin! If you can post photos or videos of the room we would love to see it!

Additionally, we have a three year old so i am curious to know the distance from the suite to the nearest elevator. We also look forward to finding out how inconvenient this suite location to the majority of the activities. Do you find it to be an issue, or in the end, well worth it? We really thought this location and wonderful deck was going to be worth the hassle and the less opulent suites, which did look beautiful!

Again, I really appreciate the answers.

That is an anomaly. For the vast majority of cabins that have an occupancy of greater than 4 you must call to get pricing as they do not show those on the website. When they do show them listed they have reduced the occupancy requirements to 4 or less in order to sell the cabin.

It lets me book the 4 bedroom family suite with 3 people.

It lets me book the 4 bedroom family suite with 3 people.

Like I said that usually does not happen. For most of the cabins / suites that hold more than 4 guests you need to call to check if they are available and to book.

Thank you so much for the response! Actually, we are in your exact cabin! If you can post photos or videos of the room we would love to see it!

Additionally, we have a three year old so i am curious to know the distance from the suite to the nearest elevator. We also look forward to finding out how inconvenient this suite location to the majority of the activities. Do you find it to be an issue, or in the end, well worth it? We really thought this location and wonderful deck was going to be worth the hassle and the less opulent suites, which did look beautiful!

Again, I really appreciate the answers.

We are booked in this suite for next May. My kiddos will be 3 and 18 months. Please do a trip report!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

A quick note about embarkation... When you arrive, DO NOT hand your luggage to the normal porter. Take it to the door marked "Suites". At that point they'll put your luggage on a cart and bring it though security with you. They scan it immediately at the same time you go through metal detector. When you show them your SetSail pass, they'll have your genie come meet you and take you the rest of the way aboard and straight up to your room.

Never hurts to ask. :)

Nice try... It was your comments on SLS #1720 that lead us to book this room.... Would you happen to have any pics of the room? Or were you too busy at the flowrider to take any?

A quick note about embarkation... When you arrive, DO NOT hand your luggage to the normal porter. Take it to the door marked "Suites". At that point they'll put your luggage on a cart and bring it though security with you. They scan it immediately at the same time you go through metal detector. When you show them your SetSail pass, they'll have your genie come meet you and take you the rest of the way aboard and straight up to your room.

God I love CC..... I had no idea about any of this. I've looked on the website many times too and nothing like this I've ever seen. We're on the 08/28 sailing and it can't come soon enough!