May WOW sale 5/17-5/21 Reduced Deposits

Ok, so I have a question. I have my two younger sisters booked for next November on the Adventure.

Because I didn't want them to shell out $265 apiece for the deposit, right now we only have 1 sister booked solo and they split that cost. Would I be able to add on the 2nd person when this sail starts and not have to pay any additional deposit? I told them that we can pay the next deposit in November and add the 2nd sister, but if I can do it now and not pay any extra, might as well.

I would only take this chance if the pricing remained the same ... and I just checked and it's gone up, but only about $60. Plus, I'd get OBC as well, right?

Yes, you should be able to book another person on your booking and get the benefit of 50% deposit and OBC. I would do it ASAP and not wait until November because prices might go up significantly by then.

someone said platinum gets a $100 OBC?

I thought it was a balcony discount..never seen an OBC based on C/A level...am I missing something.

That being said, I did see prices up today on cruises I have been watching....of course.

someone said platinum gets a $100 OBC?

I thought it was a balcony discount..never seen an OBC based on C/A level...am I missing something.

That being said, I did see prices up today on cruises I have been watching....of course.

I think that post was in reference to the Platinum balcony discount being the same as the WOW OBC. Once you get above Platinum, it makes more sense to take the balcony discount because it will exceed the WOW OBC.

Yes, you should be able to book another person on your booking and get the benefit of 50% deposit and OBC. I would do it ASAP and not wait until November because prices might go up significantly by then.

I thought if you add a person on, you just split the solo rate the person was going to pay into 2 and add taxes. That's what they've done the last 2 times I did it.

I thought if you add a person on, you just split the solo rate the person was going to pay into 2 and add taxes. That's what they've done the last 2 times I did it.

That's the way they used to do it, but now they take any opportunity to re-price the booking.

That's the way they used to do it, but now they take any opportunity to re-price the booking.

Wow that's good to know. I let them know we'll be adding the 2nd person during the upcoming promotion.

Same here, 6 different cruises went up last evening, just enough to cover the OBC.

Just checked a couple of mine- they went up as well

Been looking at Majesty Jan 2017. No change in price

I'm not seeing the $200 OBC on all sailings. So far only on a 12 night I'm looking at. I tried a 7 night balcony and no OBC. Are there restrictions?

Yes,

Log out of your C and A and then try. It was not combinable. If you log in, it will give you the higher of the two.

I'm not seeing the $200 OBC on all sailings. So far only on a 12 night I'm looking at. I tried a 7 night balcony and no OBC. Are there restrictions?

Obc didn't get auto applied to a 7 night cruise I priced out. Was not logged in to C&A either.

WOW OBC cannot be combined with C&A bacony discount.

Obc didn't get auto applied to a 7 night cruise I priced out. Was not logged in to C&A either.

I could not see where there was OBC offered on a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise for January 2017.

Just 60%

Edited by Shawninrye
Misspelled

I could not see where there was OBC offered on a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise for January 2017.

Just 60%

If you were logged into Royal's website, and you chose a balcony stateroom, then it could be that the cruise was priced witht eh C&A balcony discount, which cannot be combined with the WOW OBC.

If you were logged into Royal's website, and you chose a balcony stateroom, then it could be that the cruise was priced witht eh C&A balcony discount, which cannot be combined with the WOW OBC.

Ok just looked again and the OBC was there.

I am just looking as a regular customer. Only second cruise in my life!

I was hoping that I could just get the $100.00 OBC as we are in a Jr suite but I don't think they will do that.

I emailed my TA. But just looking on my own I would have to have a new reservation and I do not want to lose my cabin that I have.

I reserved my cabin during the tax sale.

So I feel I am still ahead after crunching the numbers.

Ok just looked again and the OBC was there.

I am just looking as a regular customer. Only second cruise in my life!

I was hoping that I could just get the $100.00 OBC as we are in a Jr suite but I don't think they will do that.

I emailed my TA. But just looking on my own I would have to have a new reservation and I do not want to lose my cabin that I have.

I reserved my cabin during the tax sale.

So I feel I am still ahead after crunching the numbers.

In order to get the OBC, your cruise would have to be re-priced to today's prices. Your TA should be able to do that without having to cancel and rebook.

In order to get the OBC, your cruise would have to be re-priced to today's prices. Your TA should be able to do that without having to cancel and rebook.

I had to cancel and rebook ... it was such a hassle and I'm done monitoring the price of this cruise and it's not until next November!

Lately, calling Royal Caribbean hasn't been the best so I'll try to keep it to making final payment, or maybe I'll just call C&A directly. Do they take care of all concerns?

I had to cancel and rebook ... it was such a hassle and I'm done monitoring the price of this cruise and it's not until next November!

Lately, calling Royal Caribbean hasn't been the best so I'll try to keep it to making final payment, or maybe I'll just call C&A directly. Do they take care of all concerns?

My experience is that C&A has been the most knowledgeable and helpful. However, if you are booked with a TA, there is only so much C&A can do for you.