ms Prinsendam Sail-Away May 17, 2016

Boytjie

I'm not sure how things are with my time zone settings, but it looks like the Elegant Explorer got an early start. I think it was scheduled for 11PM, but it looks like she got away around 10:30. Is that correct?

Roy

I'm not sure how things are with my time zone settings, but it looks like the Elegant Explorer got an early start. I think it was scheduled for 11PM, but it looks like she got away around 10:30. Is that correct?

Roy

Yes, just a bit past 10:30 when she slipped off . . . but then let go with one good toot!

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Roy

Roy, she actually left about 10 minutes after 11:00 Eastern time.

That is correct. Captain hoped to leave at 10:30 but a missing crew member messed that up.

Live from the Prinsendam - we've had a little rain but comfortable temperatures. They say the Lido has the same configuration, but all the decor has been updated. I appear to have new carpets in my stateroom, but they don't stink like the hallway ones, smell now subsiding.

Yes. It was a little after 11 pm. There was one toot, right about the time the ship passed Sky Harbor, where the webcam is.

That is correct. Captain hoped to leave at 10:30 but a missing crew member messed that up.

You didn't see a crew member being keel-hauled this morning, did you? Glad you got away safely.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)