RC Website Won't Load

Wasn't opening for me on my desktop, but was fine on my laptop. Tried clearing cache, cookies, the works, still couldn't get it to load. Ended up restarting my computer and now it's loading fine again. I thought it was just something wonky with my computer, but maybe not if somebody else had the same problem.

If I put in my parameters such as C&A number, check off military and senior, it won't work for me at all. If I don't put in those, I get the prices without any applicable discount.

Usually the C&A discount is best for me, so I know to deduct that from the price. I have cleared the cache, tried different browsers, shut computer off and turned back on, but nothing will work. I am on an Apple computer and I thought that doing an update would help, but it still won't work. I just get the error and it sends me back to the start page. This has been going on for a couple of three months and I don't expect that this is going to change anytime soon. Crazy!

Yes, I had an issue Sunday. ALL of the cruises from now till the end of 2017 were showing sold out. I called RCCL ( on Sunday) as I expected this was some IT issue and the agent tells me, - "The website is correct - 95% of ALL the cruises from now till December are sold out" Say what?? I then asked her for a price quote for a cruise in September( 2016) and 2 in December (2016), all three showing sold out , and was able to get quotes for several cabin types and numerous cabins in each category. Not sold out at all !

M

Edited by cruisegirl1