Formal night last day at sea?

I was wondering if anyone has had their second formal night be the last day at sea? We are going on the Allure this Sunday, and I believe it's the first run for St.Maarten/SanJuan/Labadee route. Most of our sea days are at the beginning... Wed/Thurs/Fri are port days, and Sat is last sea day. I pre-booked a specialty restaurant for the last evening aboard the ship, but I don't want to miss the second formal night as it is lobster night. What are the chances the last day at sea would be second formal night? Not sure if I should cancel while I still can and wait to schedule on the ship. Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone has had their second formal night be the last day at sea? We are going on the Allure this Sunday, and I believe it's the first run for St.Maarten/SanJuan/Labadee route. Most of our sea days are at the beginning... Wed/Thurs/Fri are port days, and Sat is last sea day. I pre-booked a specialty restaurant for the last evening aboard the ship, but I don't want to miss the second formal night as it is lobster night. What are the chances the last day at sea would be second formal night? Not sure if I should cancel while I still can and wait to schedule on the ship. Thanks!

The second formal night is either night 5 or 6. Never seen one on night 7.

The last night of the cruise, passengers put their luggage in the hallway to be collected. I have seen bags out as early as the afternoon. Formal Night would only complicate this - this is why it is never done.

We have had FN on a port day - that can happen if the itinerary dictates it, but as mentioned, never the last night.

Thanks for everyone's reply...that is definitely what I was thinking, but this (kind of embarrassed to admit) is our first 7 day trip....have been on many 3-5 days....so thought I'd better confirm.

No, its the next to the last night.

The last night is always casual because of packing to leave bright and early the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by jagsfan