Anthem WOW bands

I am booked on the 6/11 sailing. I read that the WOW band will be in your cabin. Are they still charging $4.95? Can it be declined, and the charge removed? I am diamond, are they complementary at that level? Thanks so much. You are a very helpful community.

Thanks for asking[emoji3], we will be on a brink package and often in the past with Celebrity my DH will take my card and get us drinks. I did not like having to wear a band.

I am in a suite and I would like to try using the bands. Does anyone know how the bands work with the suite sun deck or coastal kitchen? Are the bands a different color for suite guests?

I am in a suite and I would like to try using the bands. Does anyone know how the bands work with the suite sun deck or coastal kitchen? Are the bands a different color for suite guests?

You give your room # for CK, no wow band needed. The wow band will open the door to access the Suite "sun" deck. The wow bands only come in 4 colors, Blue, Black, White and Yellow, no special colors for Suite guests. Suite guests do have special colors for their seapass.

You give your room # for CK, no wow band needed. The wow band will open the door to access the Suite "sun" deck. The wow bands only come in 4 colors, Blue, Black, White and Yellow, no special colors for Suite guests. Suite guests do have special colors for their seapass.

And if you don't like the color you are given, you can exchange them.

Does complimentary wrist band include a junior suite? In a junior suite in August.

• 2 months later...

On anthem now, got 3 wow bands fro guest services and so far no charge on my account. They didn't mention a charge when I got them. Will see if it shows up eventually but every other charge has showed up right away.

Also, we ended up with the ones with the "snap" closure and they are impossible to get on. Others got the buckle kind which would be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by fligster

Im a bit surprised at the negativity surrounding wearing 'Wow' bands.

Just to stick up for them :) I found them very useful on our Anthem cruise and quite missed the convenience on our follow on cruises.

A sea day at the pool was very handy in not having to leave your sea pass on your deck chair.

I am booked on the 6/11 sailing. I read that the WOW band will be in your cabin. Are they still charging $4.95? Can it be declined, and the charge removed? I am diamond, are they complementary at that level? Thanks so much. You are a very helpful community.

Did you know that if you turn them around, they become MOM bands? :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

We had them in our rooms (JS). Yellow in one room (yuck) white in another.

They fell off easily. My one son wanted to use his, but it never worked. He went to GS to get it fixed. It still never worked and he always had to revert to using his card.

I noticed that people took them off to give to the bartender when using to purchase drinks.