Anthem diamond

Sailing 6/11. This is our first time diamond. Are the drink vouchers actual vouchers, or are they embedded in your Seapass? I think I know the answer, but would like confirmation. Thanks again cruise critic community!

Have a great cruise! I'm thrilled we finally turn emerald on the last day of our cruise on Anthem...we sail next week! Have a blast and tell us how Diamond status treated you - you deserve it!!

There are unlimited drinks (from a selected menu) available in the Diamond Lounge during the hours of 5:00-8:30. The 3 drinks on your Sea Pass are in addition to the drinks available in the DL.

The Anthem has a beautiful Lounge with overflow in The Music Hall.

Enjoy your cruise!

Below is the Drinks Menu for complimentary drinks in the Diamond Club. The same list is used for the 3 drinks loaded on your SeaPass card during Happy Hour at a bar.

e93b197ec1e49bc7df00a2fb7d87acc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Suzy, is this an old photo? They stopped serving Corona in the DL. I'm realllllllly hoping that you sailed recently and took this picture on your cruise. [emoji3]

Are the vouchers redeemable only in the diamond lounge, or anywhere on the ship?

There's nothing to redeem in the DL - those drinks don't count against your daily 3 drinks. It's only when you have a drink at a bar outside of the DL that your need the vouchers.

I noticed that there seemed to be "tabs" for diamond, diamond plus and pinnacle. Are there different brands offered for the different levels? For example, a diamond plus gets Crown Royal added to the "free drinks" list where its not on the diamond list?

Nope, the voucher drinks are supposed to be the same for everyone - what the bartender may allow, that's a different story.

Below is the Drinks Menu for complimentary drinks in the Diamond Club. The same list is used for the 3 drinks loaded on your SeaPass card during Happy Hour at a bar.

e93b197ec1e49bc7df00a2fb7d87acc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wish they'd stop calling Jose Cuervo Gold "Tequila". Maybe "Tequila like substance" would fit better, only 51% agave with food coloring to make it look "gold".

I noticed that there seemed to be "tabs" for diamond, diamond plus and pinnacle. Are there different brands offered for the different levels? For example, a diamond plus gets Crown Royal added to the "free drinks" list where its not on the diamond list?

Those are not tabs. They are just Royal Caribbean's logos for the levels.