Table for one in MDR?

I'll be on the Explorer of the Seas in September for a Pacific Coastal and I'm not trying to be anti social but I just don't necessarily want to rehash my day with a bunch of strangers every night. Is it possible to get a table for one in the main dining room?

I'll be on the Explorer of the Seas in September for a Pacific Coastal and I'm not trying to be anti social but I just don't necessarily want to rehash my day with a bunch of strangers every night. Is it possible to get a table for one in the main dining room?

Yes. It is easier to do with MTD, but can be accomplished with traditional dining.

Is it the 16th, the 23rd or the 30th?

Come join our Roll Calls, even if you don't want to eat with us! ;) :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260

When I have cruised solo I always get a table for 2 and eat in my own company, with a Nook in hand. Are you a member of Crown and Anchor? You can call them to request. Or if you booked thru Travel Agency have them make the request. If you booked on line call Royal reservation phone number. If you haven't had your request confirmed before you board then you can make the request on boarding day. The MDR usually has staff outside the MDR the afternoon you board or there is another area on the ship for dining time confirmations.

Hello.

Guests can choose to share their table with other guests, or just dine with their own party. While sharing preferences can’t be guaranteed, the maitre’d on the ship will make every effort to accommodate the guest’s sharing preference onboard.

Hope this info helps.

Already heard back from them with the table number and reservation. 3 days is pretty good service. This thread really helped. Thanks a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice that it worked out for you...