Guest Satisfaction Email Gone AWOL

We never received our guest satisfaction survey email after our last cruise on Vision in April.

Is there any way to chase this up or to pass on praise??

We had, what we considered to be, the best dining room service we have ever had. Both our waiter and his assistant waiter were amazing. They kept telling us to fill in the survey and we promised we would, but it never came.

They haven't done away with it have they?? We normally get it and they have our current email addresses.

Thanks.

We never received our guest satisfaction survey email after our last cruise on Vision in April.

Is there any way to chase this up or to pass on praise??

We had, what we considered to be, the best dining room service we have ever had. Both our waiter and his assistant waiter were amazing. They kept telling us to fill in the survey and we promised we would, but it never came.

They haven't done away with it have they?? We normally get it and they have our current email addresses.

Thanks.

I've had survey emails go missing too.

Yiou can try this one: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/esurvey.

It's not as extensive as the one you should have received via email, but as far as I know, it's the only electronic alternative.

Yes, this happened to me recently. At first I thought it was a fluke but

then I realized didn't receive them for about 3 cruises. I called and they

passed it on to the proper department. I think they had my email wrong

because now I'm getting things all the time. Call Crown and Anchor.

It just happened to me. We did B2B on Radiance and I got it for the first leg. DH got his for the second, but mine never arrived. I know they have my correct email, since this is the first time I haven't gotten one.

I spoke with guest relations yesterday and they said to call them tomorrow and I can give them a verbal evaluation, but I don't know where that would go. I think I'll email it instead. The crew were outstanding, and I want to give them their due. There were also a few maintenance issues that I wanted to mention (again). The number I was given is (800) 256-6649.

Thanks for the replies and thanks Bob for that survey link, will give it a shot.

Not sure why we never received the survey this time round. Always received them in the past, my email address is the same and my junk folder is empty.

Maybe just an IT glitch. That's new for RC right??

Catch you all later.

I usually get them before I even get home. I think there might have been one time I didn't receive one. Maybe they are hanging out with the "upgrade fairy". :p That one I have never seen in 30 some cruises. :rolleyes: I think they have also done away with the WOW cards at check-in. Last cruise, we didn't get any.

Gwen :)