Just boarded Harmony - Wow

Hum. How do you receive these coupons. How often and at what status level?

Thanks

The coupons are automatically added to your SeaPass card each time you cruise. The link I posted shows C&A level on the first line of each page that was scanned.

Edited by clarea

Hum. How do you receive these coupons. How often and at what status level?

Thanks

For Bogo you have to be D+ and you get one per D+ member. It is only good on the first two nights of the cruise.

For example I would use mine the first night and my DW would use her's on the second night. That way we could each use our Bogo offer.

Yes, Ken Rush is currently the cruise director.
Ken is supposed to join the Harmony for the TA, afaik.

Thanks Pencruise for the confirmation.

Ken was scheduled to leave for break on June 5 and return for the TA and stay through the New Year. Bobby Brown was supposed to cover in between. Ken is still onboard, so obviously the schedule changed. He'll need a break sometime this summer.

Edited by DonnaK

Thanks Pencruise for the confirmation.

Ken was scheduled to leave for break on June 5 and return for the TA and stay through the New Year. Bobby Brown was supposed to cover in between. Ken is still onboard, so obviously the schedule changed. He'll need a break sometime this summer.

I wonder if this is because the entertainment is still being finessed? Is there any news of the second production show (Columbus), ditto second Aqua show and ice show? Personal taste I know, but I found the Fine Line Aqua show 'preview' on the Southampton-Barcelona rather poor, had feeling still improvising? OTH the preview excerpt of iskate looked very promising!

Are you doing a dining package, Penny, or just spreading out your BOGO coupons?

Please ask Ricardo if he will be on through the crossing. (October transatlantic). If not, who will be? And in DL, is Andrew there?

Have fun with the family! :)

Hi Carol, Iliana will replace Raj who is off on vacation at the end of next week, then she will take over from Ricardo in August when he goes off and Raj returns. Will try and find out from Nancy who takes over from her in the Diamond Lounge, but she was saying last night that there are many many Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacles on the TA.

Hi Carol, Iliana will replace Raj who is off on vacation at the end of next week, then she will take over from Ricardo in August when he goes off and Raj returns. Will try and find out from Nancy who takes over from her in the Diamond Lounge, but she was saying last night that there are many many Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacles on the TA.

ooohhhh, yes, we know. :eek: :rolleyes:

Pencruise,

One more question: Do they have new menus in the MDR or did they return to the "old" ones (Basil, Shiitake, Pomodoro....)? We had two menus which had a lot of well known dishes but also some new ones - both seemed to be formal night menus - on that 2 nighter.

steamboats

So happy that Raj is going on vacation at the end of next week. That means he will be there in January when we cruise. :D

Wait is this the same Raj That used to be on the Indy for suite guest? Does anybody know if he will be onboard the Harmony in December? He was the best if it's the same Raj....

Pencruise,

One more question: Do they have new menus in the MDR or did they return to the "old" ones (Basil, Shiitake, Pomodoro....)? We had two menus which had a lot of well known dishes but also some new ones - both seemed to be formal night menus - on that 2 nighter.

steamboats

I am sorry but I don't know as we havn't actually eaten in the Main Dining Room this cruise. We have eaten at Chops, Coastal Kitchen 3 times, Wonderland, Sabor and going to 150 Central Park tonight, however I will take a look at tonight's Main Dining Room menu if I can and let you know.

Wait is this the same Raj That used to be on the Indy for suite guest? Does anybody know if he will be onboard the Harmony in December? He was the best if it's the same Raj....

Yes, I believe it is, I think he told me he used to be on the Independence. He is absolutely fantastic as is Ricardo too. Raj is off on vacation a week from tomorrow and will be back on August 21st.

Over 1000 D + and D and 180 Pinnacles - going to be busy in those lounges !!!!

I wouldn't dare post this on the TA Roll Call, but it wouldn't surprise me if they barred the D+ from the CL for the cruise.

:eek: :rolleyes:

[quote name='Merion_Mom']I wouldn't dare post this on the TA Roll Call, but it wouldn't surprise me if they barred the D+ from the CL for the cruise.

:eek: :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

"Chicken!" I dare you.

I was actually thinking what chaos both lounges will be regardless of who is allowed where. It's a good opportunity to do a bar crawl - get a group together to explore a different bar venue each night with the coupons and move to a lounge after 3 drinks (if you can still walk!). Just another layer of planning.

[quote name='Merion_Mom']I wouldn't dare post this on the TA Roll Call, but it wouldn't surprise me if they barred the D+ from the CL for the cruise.

I thought this has a suites only lounge and D+ are not allowed anyway (unless in a GS or above)?

Hi Penney. Send our regards to Pete as well. How does this ship compare to Anthem?
Nick and Barb

I agree. There won't be any D+ in the CL on the Harmony TA!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='OTownNick']I thought this has a suites only lounge and D+ are not allowed anyway (unless in a GS or above)?

Hi Penney. Send our regards to Pete as well. How does this ship compare to Anthem?
Nick and Barb[/QUOTE]

Hi Nick - Sorry, only just saw this post. Hope you are both well, we really must try and cruise together again one day. Harmony compared to Anthem, they are both lovely ships, I couldn't choose between them. We are back on Harmony again next month with the other grand-kids. Hope to see you and Barb soon.