Help from experienced Specialty NCL diners

Sailing on the Getaway........

Ok, I have read the "dress code" policy on NCL's website but need clarification on one thing.....

Do any of the specialty restaurants require MEN to wear slacks instead of nice jeans?

Traveling with a whole heard of late teen and early 20's boys and they only want to wear jeans to dinners. We are dining at Cagneys, Moderno, Teppanyaki and La Cucina as well as main dining room and dinner show.

TIA

Even "Smart Casual" (higher dress code) allows jeans for men...

SMART CASUAL

Dress smart casual in our more formal dining room or in our more upscale specialty restaurants. For women, it includes slacks or jeans, dresses, skirts and tops. For men, it's jeans or slacks with a collared shirt and closed-toed shoes. - NCL Site

Sailing on the Getaway........

Ok, I have read the "dress code" policy on NCL's website but need clarification on one thing.....

Do any of the specialty restaurants require MEN to wear slacks instead of nice jeans?

Traveling with a whole heard of late teen and early 20's boys and they only want to wear jeans to dinners. We are dining at Cagneys, Moderno, Teppanyaki and La Cucina as well as main dining room and dinner show.

TIA

I wear jeans and a t-shirt anywhere I go. I have dined in ALL of the specialty places on the Getaway and never had an issue.

Long pants in Le Bistro and Ocean Blue. All other eating venues allow you to wear shorts. Most folks still dress up a bit at night (even a nice pair of jeans).

Jeans are fine everywhere. I think they said for cagney's, ocean blue, and le bistro slacks are recommended, but it's really not enforced. I do recommend you hit up le bistro at least once. That was far and away our favorite one.

Jeans are fine everywhere. I think they said for cagney's, ocean blue, and le bistro slacks are recommended, but it's really not enforced. I do recommend you hit up le bistro at least once. That was far and away our favorite one.

Slacks are not recommended anywhere. Period!! Jeans are ok for any venue on any NCL ship!!!