All inclusive beverage package

blue_water

With the "Liquor Sticker" (All Inclusive Beverage Package) they normally give me my Diet Coke in a can.

Sometimes, I prefer it from the gun so I ask "from the gun".

On Princess Cays you can only get it in cans.

Yes, your sticker is good on Princess Cays for drinks $10 or less (almost all are). :)

• 3 weeks later...
If you have the all inclusive drink package, will they let you grab several bottles of water to take to your room? Or is there a mini-bar in the room they furnish that would supply this?

You can grab a bottle water any time your heading to your room to stock up. We do it anytime were heading back to the cabin for anything, so we have in hand there. The package does not cover the mini-bar in cabin or the bottle of water in cabin on arrival - that's a separate charge...

So yes, anytime heading back to the cabin, grab a bottle of water...when we're forward and cabin is any, we get a bottle at every bar we pass on the way to the cabin or vice versa... Works well.

If you have the all inclusive drink package, will they let you grab several bottles of water to take to your room? Or is there a mini-bar in the room they furnish that would supply this?

Just like with a glass of wine or whiskey, it is one drink at a time.

So for multiple bottles of water, you are supposed to make multiple trips to the bar or stop by multiple bars.

Just get into the habit of stopping at one of the bars and picking up a bottle of water everytime you're heading back to your cabin. You'll soon have a decent stash of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

New to Princess, just wanted to verify whit anyone who has already sailed, are the the tips are already included in the AIBP with the Sip and Sail promotion.

It seems so, but I cant seem to locate it directly.

Thanks!

Hi all,

New to Princess, just wanted to verify whit anyone who has already sailed, are the the tips are already included in the AIBP with the Sip and Sail promotion.

It seems so, but I cant seem to locate it directly.

Thanks!

Yes, if you received the AIBP as part of the Sip and Sail promotion, the gratuity is included also. There are no additional gratuities on beverages coveted by the package. As always, additional tips are appreciated by the bartenders who take care of you, but that's up to you. The minimum has been coveted by the package.

Yes, if you received the AIBP as part of the Sip and Sail promotion, the gratuity is included also. There are no additional gratuities on beverages coveted by the package. As always, additional tips are appreciated by the bartenders who take care of you, but that's up to you. The minimum has been coveted by the package.

Thanks!