SKy Suites and Loungers

ScottC4746

No they do not. If your balcony is big enough your butler can provide a 2nd lounger if you ask.

We just returned from cruising on the Infinity and had Sky Suite 6145. Nice balcony with two full loungers along with a table and four chairs. Not sure if that is normal for the other Sky Suites or not.

Not all sky suites have 2 loungers, we've been in some on the S Class ship that just had chairs and foot stools, along with the table. In our Celebrity Suite we had one lounger and the butler offered to get us another one from the pool deck. Also had a table with 2 chairs.

• 11 months later...

I have 6145 booked for April 2018 through the Panama Canal . And I am very glad to hear there is two loungers and a table on the deck. Does anybody have any pictures of the deck? And was curious if the piano next-door was closer to this sky suite or on the other side of the penthouse?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have 6145 booked for April 2018 through the Panama Canal . And I am very glad to hear there is two loungers and a table on the deck. Does anybody have any pictures of the deck? And was curious if the piano next-door was closer to this sky suite or on the other side of the penthouse?

I've been in the PH 6148 on the starboard side. The piano was on the starboard wall about half way down the room.

We just returned from cruising on the Infinity and had Sky Suite 6145. Nice balcony with two full loungers along with a table and four chairs. Not sure if that is normal for the other Sky Suites or not.

Interesting as 6146 (identical cabinet) had table, 2 chairs & 1 Lounger.

On the M class ships the balconies of these 2 cabins are larger than the normal Sky Suite.

Bigbenboys I think we posted the same question about the same time today and we're on the same cruise in the same month kind of ironic I'm on the April 2, 2018 through the Panama Canal in 6145! The post with the video for some reason I can't open it so I'm not sure if that would've answered the question? And I definitely don't mind hearing a piano as long as it's not right next to my bed in the morning LOL and as long as they know how to play!

Bigbenboys I think we posted the same question about the same time today and we're on the same cruise in the same month kind of ironic I'm on the April 2, 2018 through the Panama Canal in 6145! The post with the video for some reason I can't open it so I'm not sure if that would've answered the question? And I definitely don't mind hearing a piano as long as it's not right next to my bed in the morning LOL and as long as they know how to play!

I have been told by friends that have stayed in the PH and the connecting Sky Suite to put a towel at the bottom of the door as sounds come through. Another friend told me to have the Butler put tape around the door opening to reduce the noise that bleeds through. My DH has hearing loss so any noise wont bother him & I will be bringing ear plugs just in case.

I have been told by friends that have stayed in the PH and the connecting Sky Suite to put a towel at the bottom of the door as sounds come through.

And, a wet towel works the best. ;)

Most PH guests simply see the piano as a useful spot to put a chocolate box on!

We have cruised in the M class PH on several occasions and the only times we have played it after an initial look for curiosity is if we have 'entertained' others pre dinner early evening. The piano is some distance from the dividing door but in that room....post dinner if we have guests the area we have used has been the balcony. By guests it is usually only one or two other couples.....I know some PH guests will hold cocktail evenings but those we have attended have usually have been pre dinner.

We have usually got to know our neighbors both in the other PH and adjacent SS and they have often been our invited guests for pre or post dinner drinks. On our Summit cruise (first day) I met with our SS neighbor who said it was her dream to one day book the PH. We couldn't make her dream come true but we did give the couple a guided tour and drinks on the balcony!

It would never occur to us to play the piano late at night/early morning just as we wouldn't have the TV too loud or music too loud. Hopefully, after saying this you will not get the PH guest without thought for others!

Edited by chemmo

I guess you could have loud neighbors in any room on the ship! I do love to hear piano playing but like I said never early in the morning or late! And we are hoping to get invited over for a cocktail and see the pH !

Bigbenboys just wanted to make sure they didn't double book our room 6145 for April 2 2028 cruise? I'm assuming you're on the April 17 but it did make me wonder if there was a double booking[emoji15]