anyone get info on any Explore 4 special yet?

Molson99

What is that please??

Explore4 is a HAL promotion that includes the Signature Beverage Package, dinner at the PG, reduced deposits and special or free fares for 3rd and 4th person in cabin. There may also be additional perks for those who book suites.

July 6, 2016

Dear Travel Partner,

Explore4 is back and better than ever! Invite your clients to discover the world with offers valued at up to US$2,000.* Book any stateroom on ANY January 1, 2017 – April 28, 2018 cruise or Land+Sea Journey (excludes voyages of 31+days, Grand Voyages and segments) and receive all four offers below:*

1. Signature Beverage Package (valued at US$1,400 per stateroom)

2. Pinnacle Grill dinner

3. Free or Reduced fares for friends & kids (Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional)

4. 50% reduced deposit

PLUS — SUITE GUESTS receive an additional US$200 Internet credit and prepaid gratuities (hotel service charges)!*

July 6, 2016

Dear Travel Partner,

Explore4 is back and better than ever! Invite your clients to discover the world with offers valued at up to US$2,000.* Book any stateroom on ANY January 1, 2017 – April 28, 2018 cruise or Land+Sea Journey (excludes voyages of 31+days, Grand Voyages and segments) and receive all four offers below:*

2. Pinnacle Grill dinner

3. Free or Reduced fares for friends & kids (Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional)

4. 50% reduced deposit

PLUS — SUITE GUESTS receive an additional US$200 Internet credit and prepaid gratuities (hotel service charges)!*

Not showing on website. I'm assuming this is an email HAL sent to travel agents?? Any info on Caribbean cruises for fall 17 or spring 18?

July 6, 2016

Dear Travel Partner,

2. Pinnacle Grill dinner

4. 50% reduced deposit

On the Koningsdam the US$200 internet credit and prepaid gratuities is only for signature, neptune and pinnacle suites. Not for vista suites.

For what Year? Bal of 2016 or 2017-2018 ?

2017 for sure. The list I saw only listed 2017 cruises plus not all ships. I'm hoping that wasn't a complete list as it didn't list the cruise we'll be booking.

It might be completely different for US/Canadian (etc.) markets, but here in Western Europe it's offered for about 160 cruises in 2017 - Europe and transatlantics only.

I compared prices and they are 10-25 % h9igher when you compare with/without Explore4. So again it obviously depends on what you want and whether the package is it worth for you or not.

Happy hunting!

July 6, 2016

Dear Travel Partner,

2. Pinnacle Grill dinner

4. 50% reduced deposit

Should be an interesting comparison to what the recently ended Anniversary Sale offered:

FREE US$100 Beverage Card*

FREE Gratuities* (Hotel Service Charges)

FREE or Reduced Fares for Friends & Kids*

(Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses are additional)

PLUS, receive 200 FREE Internet Minutes and up to US$500 FREE Onboard Spending Money for suites*

For my 18 day cruise next year the new promotion looks a bit better, as I would be trading $500 in OBC for a drink package for 18 days.

The big thing will be to see the new prices (mine went down after the A. Sale).

I would assume that that explore 4 offers have to be limited due to fitting everyone into pinnacle grill for dinner. It would make sense that a particular cruise would only be included in that promotion one time.

2017 for sure. The list I saw only listed 2017 cruises plus not all ships. I'm hoping that wasn't a complete list as it didn't list the cruise we'll be booking.

Where did you see list?? We just booked an Asia itinerary for January 2018

when I hear about it, I'll post about it. I am hoping the prices aren't up so much that it is no deal. the last "sale" that included the free gratuities and drink package was no sale at all, just bundled it all together and charged you for it and called it a sale. The prices were near double what I saw for the anniversary sale. Sometimes I wonder if they think the public is really stupid.

Last time we got the explore 4 for a reasonable price and really enjoyed not worrying about running up a big drink tab for every little thing. my mom doesn't drink alcohol but loved the "sunshine lemonade"