Maiin Dining Room Menus

Wyuna1

Have any fellow cruisers heard of any timeframe for a change to the MDR menus fleet wide. I heard a whisper that it was happening mid 2017 from a supposedly " reliable source" but have not been able to find any confirmation.

Have any fellow cruisers heard of any timeframe for a change to the MDR menus fleet wide. I heard a whisper that it was happening mid 2017 from a supposedly " reliable source" but have not been able to find any confirmation.

Maybe they're going to remove all the Curtis Stone dishes and go back to the old and popular standbys for the Always Available selection.

It's been awhile since the last big menu change, so maybe it will happen. Who knows? I suspect the Curtis Stone stuff will disappear altogether from the MDR menu at some point.

Maybe they're going to remove all the Curtis Stone dishes and go back to the old and popular standbys for the Always Available selection.

There were no CS "always available" options on the Crown in April and instead the old standards such as salmon.

During the weeklong cruise on one evening they had his pork dish which didn't appeal to me and on another evening a chicken & leeks pot pie which I thought was okay but nothing exceptional that I would have again.

Probably no one can tell you when menus will be changed.

I was on one Ultimate Ship Tour and the print shop told us they were very busy printing the new dinner menus for the following cruise.

I asked our headwaiter what would be different in the new menus and he had not known that the menus would be changing in three days.

Other than the Curtis Stone dishes, I believe that the last menu change was late 2012, early 2013. The format stayed the same with about 1/3 to 1/4 of the items changed and the dessert selections were reduced by one. That was also the first time beef medallions disappeared from the always available choices. Guess there hasn't been enough uproar to bring the back this time [emoji26]