What type room is this Equinox

Iamcruzin

I am interested in the summer Caribbean sailings on the Equinox. First of all I can't pull up the itinerary on the Cruise Critic search engine or any of the online TA. They all end in April 2017 and there isn't a choice for May and June. Second of all when I go to the Celebrity website and attempt to book a veranda this picture appears as a veranda. This is clearly not a veranda. It's I nice room but it appears to be some type of suite. Any ideas what type room this is? I know better but some newbie would be very disappointed if they booked a veranda and didn't get what's pictured.

e3d0d5701a8785e209a8ae3540a55167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Iamcruzin

It is a FV (Family Veranda) found fwd (pt and stbd) and under the line of the bridge wing areas moving fwd. Can sleep up to 5 with one bathroom. Found on decks 7 & 8; not considered part of the Suite Class staterooms. Normal Verandahs are known as Balcony, Concierge and Aqua in ascending order of class of perks.

FV stateroom floor plan

8fad81a0c9ed74e8ce3aece16c9918fe.jpg

Standard balcony floor plan

e9cb5c4dca82825a854680825d76e76d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There are also the SUNSET Verandas. They are excellent and offer a combination shade and open areas with 2 chaises, 4 chairs and a large dining table.

We have had one of these ( Just 2 of us in the cabin ) twice.

bosco

There are also the SUNSET Verandas. They are excellent and offer a combination shade and open areas with 2 chaises, 4 chairs and a large dining table.

We have had one of these ( Just 2 of us in the cabin ) twice.

bosco

We had sunset veranda on Eclipse in March....I thought they were all stern facing (aft)....the curve of the wall on the OP looks to me to be forward. Sunsets have no curving walls. Boscobeans, where was yours located because our balcony was comfortable but only had 2 chairs and 1 table. Only ones I saw with 2 lounges, 4 chairs and dining table were the ones with the suites.

We had sunset veranda on Eclipse in March....I thought they were all stern facing (aft)....the curve of the wall on the OP looks to me to be forward. Sunsets have no curving walls. Boscobeans, where was yours located because our balcony was comfortable but only had 2 chairs and 1 table. Only ones I saw with 2 lounges, 4 chairs and dining table were the ones with the suites.

I don't think Bosconeans was saying the answer to the OPs question was that it was a Sunset Veranda. They were just adding a SV into the list of good cabins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a FV, I think. There are only 4 on the ship and I don't think you can book them for 2 people until they release them later. They try to get 4 or 5 in there.

Edited by TeaBag

I don't think Bosconeans was saying the answer to the OPs question was that it was a Sunset Veranda. They were just adding a SV into the list of good cabins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry if I misunderstood his post.... I thought he meant he was in a SV with 2 chaise lounges, 2 chairs and a dining table. It's early... I'm still having my coffee:D