Concierge class room service menu discontinued?

FreestyleNovice

Hi all,

In my recollection Concierge Class had a expanded room service menu of some sort? It's not stated anymore on the X website under Concierge Class?

Could not find any recent threads, sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks in advance!

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/staterooms-concierge-class-stateroom

bon voyage

Yes, you are correct, the website no longer indicates that there is an 'extended menu' at this cabin level.

As such, I would believe it is no longer offered. When it was discontinued, I cannot say, although I do recollect it being there and have used it about three (3) years ago.

bon voyage

Yes, you are correct, the website no longer indicates that there is an 'extended menu' at this cabin level.

As such, I would believe it is no longer offered. When it was discontinued, I cannot say, although I do recollect it being there and have used it about three (3) years ago.

bon voyage

Thanks for confirming :)

The expanded room service menu includes some extra choices of juice, smoothies and a few extra items. They are not significant but if you want something special on your room service breakfast just write on the card. In most instances everything I have written as an extra has been provided.

The expanded room service menu includes some extra choices of juice, smoothies and a few extra items. They are not significant but if you want something special on your room service breakfast just write on the card. In most instances everything I have written as an extra has been provided.

Thanks. It's a big plus to have some eggs in room for breakfast after all NCL's cutbacks LOL. :)

OK, let me just add my two coppers here. I think if you wrote in anything within reason on your card, whether it is printed on some official form or not, you would likely get it.

If you want an omelet just write it in. No matter if it's printed on something or not. They get it all at the same place anyway, so it's probably not a big deal.

I have been writing in things that we wanted ever since our first ocean view cabin in 2001. We do ALL our port day breakfasts in the cabin.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

We had the expanded room service menu for Concierge on the Connie April/May 2016. Enjoyed hot breakfast many mornings :) This was made even better when Johnny would surprise me w/ an espresso/cappuccino/latte... from Café Al Bacio to enjoy with the breakfast :)

Thanks. It's a big plus to have some eggs in room for breakfast after all NCL's cutbacks LOL. :)
We have always been able to order eggs for room service breakfast on Celebrity cruises, irrespective of cabin category.

But the temperature of the eggs that are delivered would vary greatly, from hot to barely lukewarm.

How quickly after cooking you receive them can depend on factors like how many other room service orders are on the delivery cart for the same time frame and how far down the delivery line your cabin happens to be.

As a previous poster stated, if you write in items that are not on the room service card, they will attempt to provide them if available.

Also, there are some room service items that incur an extra charge.

Edited by varoo

Thanks for all the ideas.

I am interested to know what items have been written in and delivered, realizing it is not to be expected in all cases ? I will be staying in AQ.

We have always been able to order eggs for room service breakfast on Celebrity cruises, irrespective of cabin category.

But the temperature of the eggs that are delivered would vary greatly, from hot to barely lukewarm.

How quickly after cooking you receive them can depend on factors like how many other room service orders are on the delivery cart for the same time frame and how far down the delivery line your cabin happens to be.

As a previous poster stated, if you write in items that are not on the room service card, they will attempt to provide them if available.

Also, there are some room service items that incur an extra charge.

That's what I was going to question...nothing's worse than cold eggs IMHO...We sail concierge too and we always order room service b-fast on port days and disembarkation day too....but cold cereal, hot coffee and "costco danish"! I've never ordered hot b-fast due to too many hotel b-fasts that were waaay less than hot when they arrived.

Hot Breakfast Items which were available on the Connie - April/May 2016

Egg Items: Fried Eggs, Omelet's, Eggs Benedict

Meat Items: Bacon, Sausage, Ham, Canadian Bacon

Hot Cereal: Cream of Wheat, Oatmeal, Grits

Nothing too extravagant - but definitely enjoyable! One of Johnny's favorites on the menu was an Asparagus & Feta Omelet.

Onion bagels have been on that CC menu since we first sailed on the M Class ships. Never, ever received one even one I wrote it in in very large script. But this looks like the smoked salmon has disappeared as well from concierge class. If that is true my husband will find a new line.

Remember steak being on the menu while sailing in cc a year or two ago. Really enjoyed steak and eggs for breakfast on the balcony. Didn't see steak as an option on Eclipse this past April.

Was avail for extra cost on our expanded room service menu this past April on the Silhouette. We were in a C3.

Sent from my iPad using Forums