Genting Dream Cruises

I received notification from my TA today about Genting Hong Kong introducing Dream Cruises on Genting Dream, Singapore-Hong Kong in November. Does anyone have any info re this apart from the advertising?

Looks and sounds great!

I received notification from my TA today about Genting Hong Kong introducing Dream Cruises on Genting Dream, Singapore-Hong Kong in November. Does anyone have any info re this apart from the advertising?

Looks and sounds great!

Heres an article from Cruise Critic that may be of interest...

New Cruise Line Dream Cruises Opens For Sale in Australia and NZ

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=7035

Thanks for that. Do you think there will there be a Roll Call for this group? I'm interested but a little wary.

There may not be a Roll Call on an English language site like CC. This cruiseline is designed for and marketed to Asian travellers.

Hmmmmm! Maybe! There's something oddly comforting about a Roll Call. It's a bit like having back-up in a crowd.

I suppose you are right, but you would soon find some people with similar cruise habits and tastes as yourself and become friends.

That's it! I'm willing to sacrifice myself for CC. The solution to my problem is obviously that someone needs to pay for me to do this inaugural cruise so that I can write a review to assist others with first hand information. That's the type of selfless person I am.

That's it! I'm willing to sacrifice myself for CC. The solution to my problem is obviously that someone needs to pay for me to do this inaugural cruise so that I can write a review to assist others with first hand information. That's the type of selfless person I am.
You are a real martyr;)

Royalty X It's being likened to Celebrity Cruises. There is gonna be a push for English speaking travellers, not just Asian travellers. There's been a hold up with brochure printing but they should be out soon.

If they gear it up for English speaking passengers it should be OK. They will repeat all the messages in English I would imagine. With all the eateries on board you should get your pick of the European ones.