Coke Freestyle Machine Thread

Does anyone know if they have the Freestyle machines on Liberty of the Seas?

Liberty does NOT have the Freestyle machines. I'm bummed as we are taking kids on March 26th and it would have been easiest for them to get their own sodas.

Thanks Bob! So I have the ultimate drink package but I don't drink soda. Can my daughter have my cup for the freestyle? Or will this get me kicked off the cruise? Lol

They have a dedicated security guard beside each machine.

Jk. If you give it to her, you can use your SeaPass at the bar too as it will have it printed on it (if you pre-purchased). You can also show your card to wait staff indicating same.

They have a dedicated security guard beside each machine.

Jk. If you give it to her, you can use your SeaPass at the bar too as it will have it printed on it (if you pre-purchased). You can also show your card to wait staff indicating same.

Lol. Thanks for the info. I basically bought my package for grown up drinks so the cup is all hers. Can't wait to embark!

I think there is also one by/in the Fuel teen club. At least that is what it looks like according to the cruise critic photos. I will know for sure a month from yesterday :)

Below is a link to the pics I am talking about.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/anthem-of-the-seas-706/fuel-teen-club-184665/fuel-teen-club--v9687884/

I can confirm that there is one in the Fuel Teen Club, saw it when we did the Escape Puzzle Room.

Thanks Bob! So I have the ultimate drink package but I don't drink soda. Can my daughter have my cup for the freestyle? Or will this get me kicked off the cruise? Lol

Technically speaking, no, you cannot give her the cup to use. That comes under Sharing.

Realistically? Shouldn't be a problem. If some crew member is bored enough to figure out she's using your cup, feign surprise that she would do such a thing.

That's what we do. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I'm going on the Navigator in a couple of weeks and I had bought the soda package for my kiddos. I had no idea they didn't have the freestyle machines! I called just a bit ago and asked what I paid for if there are no machines. RC rep guy says you get 100+ flavor choices and so on. I said oh no, I just read on cruise critic there's no machine, please go check. 5 minutes later he comes back to say that's correct and they could have the limited fountain/can drinks from the bars and restaurants. Well, needless to say I canceled it.

So long story short, thanks for this thread or I would've wasted $180!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ok, so I'm going on the Navigator in a couple of weeks and I had bought the soda package for my kiddos. I had no idea they didn't have the freestyle machines! I called just a bit ago and asked what I paid for if there are no machines. RC rep guy says you get 100+ flavor choices and so on. I said oh no, I just read on cruise critic there's no machine, please go check. 5 minutes later he comes back to say that's correct and they could have the limited fountain/can drinks from the bars and restaurants. Well, needless to say I canceled it.

So long story short, thanks for this thread or I would've wasted $180!

And the idea that you would have no trouble getting cans is not true either. Some people report being able to get cans, but the rule is no cans with the packages.

And the idea that you would have no trouble getting cans is not true either. Some people report being able to get cans, but the rule is no cans with the packages.

It's definitely not worth it. I'd let them have it for the caffeine free options and flavored waters, so this wouldn't make any sense. Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Jewel has 2 in the Windjammer. Although that may have changed after last refurbishment.

Still correct. They are in the back left corner near the outside seating. Only somewhat busy during meals but seem to run out of flavors or carbonation too often. Would be nice if they added one in the Solarium (accessible 24/7).

Does there really have to be a thread dedicated to Soda machines?

If you're not interested in the topic of a thread, how about trying ignoring it and moving on to the next one that does interest you. Surprisingly enough, there are folks who are interested in this particular topic for various reasons. Just keep on swimming until you find your own happy place. ;p

If you're not interested in the topic of a thread, how about trying ignoring it and moving on to the next one that does interest you.

you ask the impossible! this is a problem on many of my other forums as well and they call them threadcrappers over there. i think tis in their brain that they have to reply to everything

or boost post counts

• 1 month later...