Coke Freestyle Machine Thread

On Explorer of the seas there are 2 by Cafe Promenade (at same end of promenade as freedom class ships as voyager class has cafe promenade there instead of sorenttos pizzeria. )and 4 in the Windjammer. (2 port side & 2 starboard side). I am onboard at the moment and noticed that some machines do not have mr phibb. The ones that do don't have the cherry option. The windjammer ones were all out of service on boarding day due to a noro outbreak leading me to believe if a ship with the machines goes in to code red. Freestyle machines will not be operating.

Does the Radiance have any free-style machines?

Taken from rcci blog:

The following Royal Caribbean ships have Coca-Cola Freestyle Machines

• Allure of the Seas
  • Anthem of the Seas
  • Enchantment of the Seas
  • Explorer of the Seas
  • Freedom of the Seas
  • Grandeur of the Seas
  • Jewel of the Seas
  • Majesty of the Seas
  • Oasis of the Seas
  • Quantum of the Seas (rumored to have been removed since going to China)
  • Harmony of the Seas

Taken from rcci blog:

The following Royal Caribbean ships have Coca-Cola Freestyle Machines

• Allure of the Seas
  • Anthem of the Seas
  • Enchantment of the Seas
  • Explorer of the Seas
  • Freedom of the Seas
  • Grandeur of the Seas
  • Jewel of the Seas
  • Majesty of the Seas
  • Oasis of the Seas
  • Quantum of the Seas (rumored to have been removed since going to China)
  • Harmony of the Seas

Add to the list Adventure and Rhapsody.

Regardless of where those Freestyle machines are...the soda (coke) taste better when you get yours from one of the bars JMHO ;)

I would disagree 100%. I find the fountain soda at the bars and restaurants pretty gross. I only buy the soda package on ships that have the freestyle machines as a result.

Is there any rhyme or reason why a ship does NOT have them? Curious about Brilliance in particular.

Used to think that the machines were limited to those ships based in the US year round. However, Liberty has been in the US for years and still does not have them, while Jewel has them and spends time in Europe. So that "based in the US" theory does not seem to apply.

I would disagree 100%. I find the fountain soda at the bars and restaurants pretty gross. I only buy the soda package on ships that have the freestyle machines as a result.

I'm with you on that. I was thinking of purchasing a soda package for our upcoming cruise on the Radiance. No freestyle machine, no soda package for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can I get ice from the Freestyle machines without the special cup? If not where would I get ice?

Yes, you can get ice from the Freestyle machine without a special cup.

Any bar will give you a glass of ice. You can also get ice from Windjammer.

-Ship name - Grandeur of the Seas

-Freestyle machines on ship- Yes

-Freestyle machine locations - 2 on each end of the Windjammer, 1 on deck 6 above customer service deck,

-Which locations seemed to be crowded- None of the machines were crowded

• 1 month later...

I am going in Dec 2017 on Empress of the Sea does anyone know if they got the Freestyle machines yet?

Oasis has machines didn't find the one in the Arcade only 1 floor up until the last few days. They have two in windjammer and two on the entertainment floor, whatever it was called next to the 24 hours pizza. Also speaking of pizza for us NO WHEAT freaks they will make you a gluten free no wheat pizza just ask and they will make you customized pieces of pizza also.

I am going in Dec 2017 on Empress of the Sea does anyone know if they got the Freestyle machines yet?

Oasis has machines didn't find the one in the Arcade only 1 floor up until the last few days. They have two in windjammer and two on the entertainment floor, whatever it was called next to the 24 hours pizza. Also speaking of pizza for us NO WHEAT freaks they will make you a gluten free no wheat pizza just ask and they will make you customized pieces of pizza also.

No Freestyle on Empress.

I know that people have discussed this previously, in various threads, but I didn't see an overall thread on this. I think it would be helpful if people posted the following (in this format):

-Ship name (Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, etc)

-Freestyle machines on ship? (Y/N)

-Freestyle machine locations

-Which locations seemed to be crowded and which ones seemed to be less crowded

-Other

Anyway, just thought it would be helpful to people to compile this. I think these machines are great. Thanks for posting!

I see I responded to an old thread. Feel free to chastise,, but I already feel humiliated. (not)

This is a thread I might find interesting, so I'll start with what I remember and as always CC members are chomping at the bit to jump on errors. I'll throw in some other barely related info.

I first used the Freestyle on Allure in 2013.

4 machines in the Winjammer, 2 on each side by the entrances.

1 machine I believe in the Wipeout Cafe. - < Can anyone verify it was still there? There isn't on on Oasis here.

2 machines in the Promenade.

There was reportedly one in Adventure Ocean, but I never went there.

I saw them on Majesty, I think 2 machines one level above the windjammer near Sorrentos and Johnny Rocket's.

Next I saw them on Jewel, I think only 2 machines, one one each side of the Windjammer in the back, not 24 hour access. I snuck in the back door by the Seaview Cafe early one morning and found the machines turned off (display)

Next I saw them on Freedom. 4 in the Windjammer, 2 on each side about 1/2 way back. 2 on the promenade.

Then I saw them on Oasis, same as Allure above, but there wasn't one in the Wipeout Cafe.

Earlier this spring on Adeventure, I remember one on each side of the windjammer half way back and 2 on the promenade.

I see I responded to an old thread. Feel free to chastise,, but I already feel humiliated. (not)

This is a thread I might find interesting, so I'll start with what I remember and as always CC members are chomping at the bit to jump on errors. I'll throw in some other barely related info.

I first used the Freestyle on Allure in 2013.

4 machines in the Winjammer, 2 on each side by the entrances.

1 machine I believe in the Wipeout Cafe. - < Can anyone verify it was still there? There isn't on on Oasis here.

2 machines in the Promenade.

There was reportedly one in Adventure Ocean, but I never went there.

I saw them on Majesty, I think 2 machines one level above the windjammer near Sorrentos and Johnny Rocket's.

Next I saw them on Jewel, I think only 2 machines, one one each side of the Windjammer in the back, not 24 hour access. I snuck in the back door by the Seaview Cafe early one morning and found the machines turned off (display)

Next I saw them on Freedom. 4 in the Windjammer, 2 on each side about 1/2 way back. 2 on the promenade.

Then I saw them on Oasis, same as Allure above, but there wasn't one in the Wipeout Cafe.

Earlier this spring on Adeventure, I remember one on each side of the windjammer half way back and 2 on the promenade.

I am looking to see if there is one on the Empress of the Sea.

• 6 months later...