Shampoo and Soap

Do they also give you conditioner in a suite?

On the Jewel last week they did give us separate conditioner as well, but did not like that product at all- glad I had brought my own. And I am not even that picky, but just didn't seem to work very well.

• 1 month later...
I will definitely bring my own shampoo and conditioner, but is the all-purpose stuff at least okay to use as a body wash, or do you recommend bringing your own body wash, too?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just use bar soap, but the shower gel is a great soap for handwashing laundry in the sink and has a nice aroma. I would use it on my body if I used shower gel. :)

The stuff in the dispenser? Leave it there. :eek: :D

I just use bar soap, but the shower gel is a great soap for handwashing laundry in the sink and has a nice aroma. I would use it on my body if I used shower gel. :)

The stuff in the dispenser? Leave it there. :eek: :D

Oh, so they have a shower gel separate from the dispenser stuff in the non-suite rooms? If not, I'll pack body wash, too!

Also, if you ask your cabin steward nicely, s/he should get them for you, whether you are "entitled" to them or not.

^^^ This. :)

Oh, so they have a shower gel separate from the dispenser stuff in the non-suite rooms? If not, I'll pack body wash, too!

No, the non-suite rooms only have bars of soap and the goop in the shower dispenser.

In a suite you *should* get four containers: Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Shower Gel.

What about a Jr Suite?

Public Service Announcement, drugstore dot com is shutting down and I ordered a bunch of travel size "de-luxe Travel Size Shampoo, Rosemary Mint" and conditioner and I love that stuff...it smells so good. I ordered some full size too but the travel size was 61¢ each for 2oz. I also got some travel body scrub, same brand and "flavor" They have a lot of good deals on travel items if you need something. And the last order I placed was delivered very quickly.

On our Allure sailing in a suite. (CL)

We had :

Bar soap

Mini bottles shampoo, conditioner, body wash and skin lotion.

Did not care for body wash, bar soap was nice.

We were 3 adults and every day we were supplied with:

DD downstairs bathroom, 2 complete sets.

DH and Me Upstairs bathroom 4 complete sets.

Um I have enough in the upstairs hall closet to last me in cruise mode thru December.

Very generous with stocking our cruise bathrooms.

Safe travels.