FCC Questions

trbarton

Does anyone have a table as to how many $ you receive in additional credit with your $100 certificate towards a new booking?

What is the form that one can use to buy a FCC while not on a cruise?

Thanks!

Tom😎

Hi Tom.

Deposit Amount: $100 per person

Benefit of Future Cruise Deposit :

Up to $150 Onboard Credit per person to apply on future booking

3-6 Days: $15pp for inside/oceanview and $25pp balcony/suite

7-10 Days: $25pp for inside/oceanview and $50pp balcony/suite

11-16 Days: $75pp for inside/oceanview and $100pp balcony/suite

17 + Days: $125pp for inside/oceanview and $150pp balcony/suite

Just book within 2 Years from the date of purchase to use (if it is not used, the deposit of $100 is refundable just cannot be extended)

Select ship and sail date onboard, or choose later with no additional deposit required.

You can only buy a FCC while you are on a cruise.

Will Princess let you order a FCC over the phone as soon as you get home from a cruise?? I don't know why I think you can. :confused:

Tony

I don't think so Tony. At least here in the UK you can't.

You can only get them whilst on board. They are now called Future Cruise Deposits ( FCD) The cost is $100 or for UK passengers £75. They are charged to your on board account. You can use them as the deposit on future cruises at that rate, otherwise the deposits are 10%, so there is a good advantage to have a few in hand. If you don't use them within 2 years they are refunded.;)

As a point of clarification, when you order FCD's while onboard, they are not charged to your onboard ship account. They are charged separately/directly to the credit card on file with Princess you are using for your shipboard account.

As a point of clarification, when you order FCD's while onboard, they are not charged to your onboard ship account. They are charged separately/directly to the credit card on file with Princess you are using for your shipboard account.

Thanks bagney, I stand corrected.

Incorrect. You can buy them while on a Bon Voyage Experience. I've done it several times and have a BVE scheduled in September for this purpose.

Will Princess let you order a FCC over the phone as soon as you get home from a cruise?? I don't know why I think you can. :confused:

Tony

Yes, you can order over the phone (at least in the US), BUT it has to be within a certain period of time after the cruise (can't remember how long...30 or 60 days?) Another BUT, the OBC is reduced.

Edited by JF - retired RRT

We got a FCD last cruise. It was the first time we used the feature and it made it so easy to book our next cruise. We plan on doing this every cruise.

Buy more than one at a time. They're good for 2 years, fully refundable if not used and you never know when you'll want to do a B2B :D

Does anyone have a table as to how many $ you receive in additional credit with your $100 certificate towards a new booking?

What is the form that one can use to buy a FCC while not on a cruise?

Thanks!

Tom😎

Tom.

You missed your chance (X3) when you were on your recent BVEs. The form is the same one as when on a cruise. Available at the Future Cruise desk.

If you call after a cruise - you just tell the rep what you want to do.

That's because you are actually booking a cruise and going through the Princess booking system even though you might not have booked a specific cruise. It's not an onboard expense charged to your folio.

While an FCC is charged automatically to the credit card on file for your folio, you can use a different card to charge it if you wish. Just fill out the card info on the form if you don't want it charged automatically.

FCCs can be bought only for passengers on the ship. You cannot buy one for a family member who isn't sailing or on the BVE with you.

Is there a limit to how many you can buy while on a cruise?

As stated, there is no limit, but there is a limit of 50 credits that can be seen in your Captain Circle account online. This includes FCDs and any goodwill OBCs or Princess TravelCare credits. Any items over the 50 still exist, they just can't be tracked online.

Don't ask me how I know. :o

As stated, there is no limit, but there is a limit of 50 credits that can be seen in your Captain Circle account online. This includes FCDs and any goodwill OBCs or Princess TravelCare credits. Any items over the 50 still exist, they just can't be tracked online.

Don't ask me how I know. :o

That is good info! I am retiring and I need a bunch! I have some booked without one now and hope to get them applied after we buy some in November!

On the Princess Cruise Personalizer, Booking Summary tab:

Form to be used while onboard:

Start planning your next Princess vacation with fully refundable deposits!

With a low refundable booking deposit of just $100 or £75 per person, you can earn a FREE shipboard credit of up to $300 per stateroom. There are two options to choose from, so taking advantage of this special onboard program is easy. Complete and return the form to a Future Cruise Consultant onboard.

https://book.princess.com/html/personalizer/downloads/pdf/FutureCruiseDepositForm.pdf

Tom.

You missed your chance (X3) when you were on your recent BVEs. The form is the same one as when on a cruise. Available at the Future Cruise desk.

If you call after a cruise - you just tell the rep what you want to do.

I've heard that you can still buy FCC's while not on a cruise thus my question, possibly no additional credit. FYI...I did buy some FCC's on my BVE's.

Tom😎

Edited by trbarton

Hi Tom.

Deposit Amount: $100 per person

Benefit of Future Cruise Deposit :

Up to $150 Onboard Credit per person to apply on future booking

3-6 Days: $15pp for inside/oceanview and $25pp balcony/suite

7-10 Days: $25pp for inside/oceanview and $50pp balcony/suite

11-16 Days: $75pp for inside/oceanview and $100pp balcony/suite

17 + Days: $125pp for inside/oceanview and $150pp balcony/suite

Just book within 2 Years from the date of purchase to use (if it is not used, the deposit of $100 is refundable just cannot be extended)

Select ship and sail date onboard, or choose later with no additional deposit required.

Thank you very much.

Tom😎