Premium Alcohol package

Spf12

Celebrity is running a special through August 31st. 30% off the price of the packages. Not sure if it is only repositioning cruise but I just saved "a boatload." Not able to book on line, must need to book directly with celebrity![emoji481][emoji485][emoji483][emoji484]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Celebrity is running a special through August 31st. 30% off the price of the packages. Not sure if it is only repositioning cruise but I just saved "a boatload." Not able to book on line, must need to book directly with celebrity![emoji481][emoji485][emoji483][emoji484]

Where did you see this advertised? I have heard about it, but I have seen nothing. I have seen 10%.

Edited by bayonnejoe

"That is a lot of money on alcohol"

don't forget that price includes soft drinks, coffees, special teas, & bottled waters.

And it really doesn't take that long to add up. We have never bought the package outright but sure have made it worth our while when it has been offered as a perk. Since we like better wines, the premium package is more to our liking. For mixed drinks, I don't really care but some do so that might also be a consideration.

The special 30% off the beverage packages is not advertised but I saw on cruise critic. But i did book it tonight on my transatlantic and save about $300 pp because it's 15 nights.

Cruise most depart in 2016.

I booked online no problem. As I understand it the 30%off is a promo that expires at the end of the month. Applies to Transatlantic & some repositioning cruises.

That is a lot of money on alcohol.

On our last cruise the wifester and I averaged 8 charges a day for non alcholic coffee and tea's. Without a Bev pkg it would have been $20+ each or more. Always had a triple shot expresso with desert after dinner.

I figured our daily cost for liquid based on our final bill, without a package would have been well over $100 for each of us per day.

EW

"That is a lot of money on alcohol"

don't forget that price includes soft drinks, coffees, special teas, & bottled waters.

Even before we got all the freebies with our Elite+ perks we would never spend that much money per day on drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). It is a lot of money.

On our last cruise the wifester and I averaged 8 charges a day for non alcholic coffee and tea's. Without a Bev pkg it would have been $20+ each or more. Always had a triple shot expresso with desert after dinner.

I figured our daily cost for liquid based on our final bill, without a package would have been well over $100 for each of us per day.

EW

Yes - high prices is what I should have said. It is expensive. There is no way I would spend 65 dollars a day for 10 days on drinks - whether that is water, wine, coffee, beer or cocktails.

I loved to receive this 30% off an upgrade from Classic to Premium, but I doubt this will happen. But does anyone know what the difference the cost/day will be if I upgrade while on the ship? Or should I do it now w/ my TA?

$10pp/per day plus 18% gratuity.

Can you get 30% off the upgrade from Classic to Premium? lol

No, it's 30% off all beverage packages. The upgrade from classic to premium is $10 a day + 18% gratuity -- or just $11.80 a day for the remaining days of your cruise that you upgrade.

Yes - high prices is what I should have said. It is expensive. There is no way I would spend 65 dollars a day for 10 days on drinks - whether that is water, wine, coffee, beer or cocktails.

See, this is where each of us is different and don't need to input our likes on others. By the glass, the red wine the wifester liked was $13.50, times 3 or 4, would have cost $58. So now for only wine and coffee we are at $80 a day. Yes we are Elite, but the wine choices at the HH are horrid.

EW

See, this is where each of us is different and don't need to input our likes on others. By the glass, the red wine the wifester liked was $13.50, times 3 or 4, would have cost $58. So now for only wine and coffee we are at $80 a day. Yes we are Elite, but the wine choices at the HH are horrid.

EW

Plus if she wants a bottle of water for the gym or a soda at the pool it keeps adding up. ;)

EW

My wife and I are elite plus and have the 2 hour happy hour (free drinks) but the drink choices aren't that good.I drink Johnny Walker Black but the HH choice is Dewars. As elite plus ,I get a 10% discount on any drink package and I can drink at one of the bars at any time instead of 5-7 at the HH happy hour.

My wife and I are elite plus and have the 2 hour happy hour (free drinks) but the drink choices aren't that good.I drink Johnny Walker Black but the HH choice is Dewars. As elite plus ,I get a 10% discount on any drink package and I can drink at one of the bars at any time instead of 5-7 at the HH happy hour.

I also am Elite but always get the premium package. One thing I'm not seeing in this thread is the benefit of having the "all inclusive experience" where you may get something to try and never have to think about deciding if you want to spend the money.

I don't know if I drink enough to make it financially beneficial, but I do feel like it's emotionally beneficial. Besides I pay for it far enough in advance that when I'm using it, I've already forgotten the cost and it feels free. :)