Allure - Live August 28th to September 4th - Changes in Latitude Change my Attitude

A&L_Ont

For those that have asked my next cruise it will be on Harmony of the Seas, on November 12th, 2016. If you are looking forward to another cruise experience with me, you'd better start packing your imaginary bags in early November. It will be her first full Caribbean sailing when she arrives in Florida so there will be lots new features to see. Hopefully you will join us again.

I am already starting to day dream about that cruise. Lisa has the only white car in our house and I have already started to toy with the idea of painting the lower portion of her car and adding a few graphics, in honour of the Oasis Class. I'm not sure she'll like the idea, but I bet it will grow on her.

6f9cce70a191be6955cc5270b40f59ec.jpg

Thanks for cruising and following us. I will pick you up in November, if you are up for it.[emoji3]

Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking better than your last attempt of an Oasis clone as I recall

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Andrew, when there was the big build up to the Genie review, I was slightly concerned that Franky had not delivered, so to speak - but it sounds like it was just right. They aren't Butlers - they are facilitators to make your cruise even better.

And Ron and I were very happy to plan the surprise, and I was soo impressed at how Franky handled it all.

Enjoy Harmony. I'm changing firms so I can't plan any big trips right now, but I keep eyeing the 3 day, but whoa, the prices are whacked for 3 days :)

But we'll be looking for your review.

Looking better than your last attempt of an Oasis clone as I recall

Lol, I just copied the image from my March review, as it was Harmony last time and not Oasis. If I had her car wrapped in vinyl like that, I think she'd kill me. However, any cruiser you drove by would find it hilarious. In that case comedy gold isn't worth my sacrifice. :p

Thanks again for an awesome Review, Andrew! I enjoyed the journey! :D

I will be looking for your Harmony review once we get home from our Oasis cruise. :cool:

Thanks for tagging along. Hopefully Harmony will ease you post cruise depression. :)

Andrew, when there was the big build up to the Genie review, I was slightly concerned that Franky had not delivered, so to speak - but it sounds like it was just right. They aren't Butlers - they are facilitators to make your cruise even better.

And Ron and I were very happy to plan the surprise, and I was soo impressed at how Franky handled it all.

Enjoy Harmony. I'm changing firms so I can't plan any big trips right now, but I keep eyeing the 3 day, but whoa, the prices are whacked for 3 days :)

But we'll be looking for your review.

Enchantment is $139 next weekend

Lol, I just copied the image from my March review, as it was Harmony last time and not Oasis. If I had her car wrapped in vinyl like that, I think she'd kill me. However, any cruiser you drove by would find it hilarious. In that case comedy gold isn't worth my sacrifice. :p

I need to try that with my Q5. She has a chunky look that might work. [emoji6]

b01058c8ce8ec9508478c0de5d4e80a4.jpg

Super fun to have virtually sailed with you again Andrew. Loved the pics, review, and your scopes. I still watch your piano scope and have laugh every time. Well done.

I look forward to your review of the Harmony. I have her booked for next April (and hopefully will be able to keep to sail). You are sailing with Emmy and Rick!

Enjoy your pre-planning, but leave Lisa's car alone:):D:p.

Edited by jaspercat

Below is a link to the Allure of the Seas Eastern Itinerary Compasses for St Maarten, San Juan and Labadee from August 28th to September 4th from our cruise. Also included are Showtimes at a Glance, the Kids Compasses, and at the very end is Star Class information if you are interested. It came with our cabin.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2400651

Andrew - I just happened to trip across this review yesterday and read the entire thing! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I sailed with you last March on Allure. I'm the guy you gave the oranges to on the FlowRider so I could juggle them during best of the best. In fact, I think that's the last time I saw you and I never got to say goodbye! I'm so glad I found you on here! I hope your FIL is doing better. Take care, and I hope to ride with you again someday soon!

Mark

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Andrew - I just happened to trip across this review yesterday and read the entire thing! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I sailed with you last March on Allure. I'm the guy you gave the oranges to on the FlowRider so I could juggle them during best of the best. In fact, I think that's the last time I saw you and I never got to say goodbye! I'm so glad I found you on here! I hope your FIL is doing better. Take care, and I hope to ride with you again someday soon!

Mark

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi Mark.

Yes I do remember you even though it has been a few years. Thanks for following along with us this sailing. We could definitely catch up in the lines if we sail together again.

Take care for now.

I know. :) But I was talking about the Harmony 3 day in November. It's insanely priced for 3 days.

Gotcha

I had it booked at one time, then switched to a 4 day Rhapsody, then it bacame a MJ in January

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by John&LaLa