New cruises released in September

jackieo

Mr Presto2 is convinced that he saw one for September 2018 on Arcadia for 30 days from Southampton, but it isn't there anymore! Either that or he has lost the plot and was dreaming :-)

Well, it definitely wasn't today then Dai ;)

Mr Presto2 is convinced that he saw one for September 2018 on Arcadia for 30 days from Southampton, but it isn't there anymore! Either that or he has lost the plot and was dreaming :-)

My husband saw the same then it vanished!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, he wasn't dreaming. It's to Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a banner on the main page saying new cruises ready so I clicked (all excited!!) but nothing!! Tried the search and it still stops at March 2018.

I'm guessing 8 too but I really want to check before I go to work!! It will only have to be a quick look though :(

Same old I'm afraid

Forums

I have to agree, the only difference being the 30 nighter to the USA and Canada. I like the idea of 2 nights in NY, but checking on google earth, the new ports don't seem to have much to them. I was hoping for a similar long cruise that Arcadia did to the West coast of the USA a few years ago. That would have been good or even an 18 day cruise to Murmansk, Spitzbergen, Greenland, Iceland then back to Edinburgh for the tattoo. Never mind.:(

Same old I'm afraid

Marty,

Try another company, only most of them are run like bus routes.

I am on Arcadia in the next few weeks. We are going to the Med with 5 new ports, well new to me. The way things are at the moment very difficult to keep on pulling rabbits out of hats.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just had another look Oriana has 2 cruises back to back in Sep/Oct with 4 new ports in the first and 5 in the second. That is new to me.

Marty,

Try another company, only most of them are run like bus routes.

I am on Arcadia in the next few weeks. We are going to the Med with 5 new ports, well new to me. The way things are at the moment very difficult to keep on pulling rabbits out of hats.

We alternate between companies based on itinerary. We are with RCI next year based on them offering a better deal than P&O (at time of booking). Personally I'm happy to cruise anywhere just was hoping for something different.

Disappointed that there is only 1 central Med 17nt cruise on the big girls, there are 3 or 4 in 2017, Aurora has more but we are not certain that she would be as wheelchair friendly and have enough bars and entertainment venues to keep us happy. Couple that with the premium prices P&O apply to Aurora cruises and it does not seem to offer anywhere near as good value as Azura or Ventura.

Disappointed that there is only 1 central Med 17nt cruise on the big girls, there are 3 or 4 in 2017, Aurora has more but we are not certain that she would be as wheelchair friendly and have enough bars and entertainment venues to keep us happy. Couple that with the premium prices P&O apply to Aurora cruises and it does not seem to offer anywhere near as good value as Azura or Ventura.

John I have had no problem with access on Aurora once you have worked out on or two quirks. It does not have as many entertainment venues as the bigger ones but more than Arcadia. She is a good ship for a long voyage, we went to the USA on her.

Having received the new 2018 brochures prices seem very competitive with an extra 10% off for past passengers just hope Cunard is as competitive as have no interest in booking with P&O.

Don't get too exited majortom, the 10% discount only applies if its a Peninsular cruise, otherwise its only 5% discount which is also available to new passengers, so loyal customers lose out yet again.

However the 5% deposit if you book early will be worthwhile, but again everybody gets that.

Don't get too exited majortom, the 10% discount only applies if its a Peninsular cruise, otherwise its only 5% discount which is also available to new passengers, so loyal customers lose out yet again.

However the 5% deposit if you book early will be worthwhile, but again everybody gets that.

John, there is 10% off all cruises and a further 5% on all Peninsular club cruises so that 10% or 15% for past passengers.

The details are under the para. Early Booking Offer.