Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

34 minutes ago, Sprigs616 said:

So ... I put a 24-hour hold on Viking's 7-night Bermuda Escape (ocean).  The entire solo fare came to $1599 and included air from California!  The regular fare would have been $1799 but I received a $200 discount for being a previous cruiser with Viking. 

OK....now I have to go check this out.  That is a great price, especially if it is including air.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, modernmind said:

Anyone know if Viking ever allows an extended stay in the final arrival port with an air-included cruise? In other words, taking the next Viking chartered plane instead of the one on the day of final port arrival. 

You'll probably better off asking this question on the Viking forum or even better, call Viking directly.  Things might be handled differently now due to Covid but I know Viking used to have a group that handled custom air travel arrangements like this for a small extra fee. Also, Viking simply books you on standard flights (no charters).

Edited by Sprigs616

4 minutes ago, Sprigs616 said:

You'll probably better off asking this question on the Viking forum or even better, call Viking directly.  Things might be handled differently now due to Covid but I know Viking used to have a group that handled custom air travel arrangements like this for a small extra fee. Also, Viking simply books you on standard flights (no charters).

Thanks, I did call them and the person didn't seem to know anything. He did tell me that for a nominal fee I could make custom arrangements but only after I fully paid the fare in advance. On this particular cruise, Viking charters a plane from Newark to Malta and apparently they fly these charters three times per week. 

• Like 1

(  Posting off-topic within a thread --hijacking-- is boring and only wastes everyone's time. Especially for any of the 298 members following this thread at this time. They only want to know about the latest single supplement bargains.)

Copied from Host Kat's post Sept 21 2000

A gentle reminder. This thread is for posting bargains.

• Like 3

Currently alot of cruises on msc divina or meraviglia have no solo supplement to the end of the year, after that it's hit or miss.   I got a February 6th cruise with no single supplement.    The deal was good enough that it made me decide to travel solo.  It'll be my 1srsolo Cruise.   Kinda unsure how much I'm going to enjoy it.

Msc prices are the cheapest I have seen now. Especially if you have sailed with them before or do a status match to diamond.  booked 7 nights fantasica balcony divina 9/19 all in after fees and obc 405.

b2b 4 night 210 all in after obc. same deals on the miami ship.. and they are pricing this way in many cases till feb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2021 at 9:47 AM, debranator said:

Msc prices are the cheapest I have seen now. Especially if you have sailed with them before or do a status match to diamond.  booked 7 nights fantasica balcony divina 9/19 all in after fees and obc 405.

b2b 4 night 210 all in after obc. same deals on the miami ship.. and they are pricing this way in many cases till feb.

Thanks for mentioning this deal. I feel less exposed to COVID on a cruise ship for a week right now, than a week in Florida, which was my original plan.  
So I booked a 7-night Fantastica balcony on Meraviglia in September for $609. 

• Like 2

Just booked at a great no-supplement fare...7 day "cruise" on the Viking Orion in Bermuda.

Not so much a cruise as a week in the sun on a high end yacht...one day "at sea " around the island and lots of hiking  and dining.

Free air to boot !

Edited by vunico
  • Like 3

Royal Caribbean, Oasis of the Seas, from Miami, December 5 and December 12, no single supplement on an inside cabin (and it is a double occupancy cabin, not a studio).

There have been other reports that the current fare promotion is offering up zero single supplement voyages.  It might be worth doing a "dummy booking" of voyages you have been tracking, at various stateroom categories.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fstuff1 said:

anyway to sort price per day?

Click on  the "Price Per Day" column on the right, and it will sort them.  Just FYI, I am using a Windows 10 computer.  Sometimes the Android and iOS pages and options are different, so your mileage may vary.

_______

ETA #2:  Forgot to add that if there are many on the list, don't give up and think it's not going to sort because it could take a little while for the list to populate.

_______

ETA:  Just realized I'm responding on the Solo Bargains thread.  I apologize for being off topic.

Edited by NuisanceLuke

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, cruise.new() said:

Royal Caribbean out of NJ; Oasis and Anthem. about $850 total for a balcony as a solo. Multiple dates September thru December. 7 Nights, Florida/Coco Cay/Nassau

This goes for many of the U.S.-based Royal Caribbean sailings through 2021! I ditched my reserved promenade view interior on the December 6 Navigator of the Seas sailing (4 days out of LA) and moved to a non-connecting mid-ship balcony for $446 plus port taxes/fees. That's a zero supplement fare. All of the non-holiday Navigator sailings I checked are also bargains.

This fall/winter looks like a good time for solos to explore Royal's ships.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, bones774 said:

good you took a screen shot. I wasn't on RCL website, it was one of larger online t/as so maybe that was why? though usually pretty accurate 

The topic came up in the RC forum. A lot of those hefty solo discounts evaporated overnight. No supplement on my Navigator cruises on Thursday or Friday, 200% on Saturday. Just one of those pricing things.

Edited by coastcat