Diamond level drinks

Jeal

We will have Diamond status on Royal based on our Celebrity status. Do we get three drink coupons each night in addition to being able to go to the Diamond lounge? And, are the drink coupons good at any bar and at any time?

We will have Diamond status on Royal based on our Celebrity status. Do we get three drink coupons each night in addition to being able to go to the Diamond lounge? And, are the drink coupons good at any bar and at any time?

The drink coupons cannot be used in restaurants, but they can be used in the theater.

Be careful when ordering at a bar. They are only supposed to use certain liquors in mixed drinks. I once argued with a bartender because he put Patron in my Margarita, and then he tried to charge me for it, since that's not the tequila he should use for a Diamond drink.

Also, you can use more than 1 at a time. One night I wanted Baileys, so I used all 3 of my freebies on a triple.

----

• 4 weeks later...
Are you able to get canned soda and/or bottled water with your Diamond voucher?

And do kids with D status get drinks (soda, bottled water) loaded onto their cards as well?

No vouchers on kids under 18 card.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by ARCruisinNana

The best place for free drinks are in the Diamond Lounge on the Anthem of the Seas. All there free drinks and wines were just "outstanding." This was our experience two (2) weeks ago on our New England / Canada cruises.

We are Elite Plus with Celebrity and Diamond with RCCL.

Yes to canned soda and water in the Suites Lounge. Yes to bottled water anywhere else on the ship but I don't think canned sodas are included in the Premium Package (i.e., outside of the suites lounge). I think the sodas that are included in the PP are fountain sodas.

Yes to canned soda and water in the Suites Lounge. Yes to bottled water anywhere else on the ship but I don't think canned sodas are included in the Premium Package (i.e., outside of the suites lounge). I think the sodas that are included in the PP are fountain sodas.

We won't have access to the Suites Lounge, and aren't buying a beverage package. I was asking about the D/D+ drinks that are loaded onto your card each night :-)

No vouchers on kids under 18 card.

I'm surprised the cuttoff isn't 21. Won't make much difference to 18-20 year olds that have the soda package already.

I guess they can't use their voucher to buy a parent a drink.....

Assuming I am with friends who are not Diamond, can I use the 3 to get them drinks too? (one for me, one for each of them?)

Or do I have to run back and forth 3 times?

(at a bar, I know that they can't come into the diamond lounge)

No!!!

Assuming I am with friends who are not Diamond, can I use the 3 to get them drinks too? (one for me, one for each of them?)

Or do I have to run back and forth 3 times?

(at a bar, I know that they can't come into the diamond lounge)

After spending $1000 to cruise don't be cheap and spend the $10 to buy your friends a drink. You'll be the first to complain if the remove the diamond benefits.

Not true about sodas. Yes you can use your 3 coupons during happy hours for cans of soda and they will give to you unopened if you ask.