Has Walgreens opened in OSJ Sheraton?

Janman

Has the New Walgreens opened in the Sheraton OSJ? Do they have a good wine selection?

They weren't open yet when we were there this past May...but work was well under way...staff at the Old Town Sheraton said opening was due the next month in June...so more than likely...yes.

If they don't have the wine you're looking for just walk down to the CVS...easy to check out both as their so close to each other.

I would think "Walgreens" and "good wine selection" would be mutually exclusive ;)

That said, the new Walgreens does show up on the Walgreens website AND you can see the weekly circular of sale stuff. So, I think it is open. If it really is not open yet, the CVS a block away probably has as good of a wine selection than Walgreens would.

I'd look for a wine store if you want something other than $10 plonk...

• 2 weeks later...
I would think "Walgreens" and "good wine selection" would be mutually exclusive ;)

That said, the new Walgreens does show up on the Walgreens website AND you can see the weekly circular of sale stuff. So, I think it is open. If it really is not open yet, the CVS a block away probably has as good of a wine selection than Walgreens would.

I'd look for a wine store if you want something other than $10 plonk...

Thdere has been an open and operating Walggreens in Old San Juan for years.

Thdere has been an open and operating Walggreens in Old San Juan for years.

True - it is up the hill. But, I went to the Walgreen's website and was able to select the "new" one on Calle Brumbaugh adjacent to the Sheraton OSJ. That is why I'm thinking it is now open for business.

Edited by slidergirl

OK. I used $.25 of my hard-earned money to call the number listed on the Walgreens website for 100 Calle Brumbaugh location (this is the one at the Sheraton). It is indeed open.

It was kind of funny to get the welcome in Spanish and then the "to hear the selections in English, press 9" :D

OK. I used $.25 of my hard-earned money to call the number listed on the Walgreens website for 100 Calle Brumbaugh location (this is the one at the Sheraton). It is indeed open.

It was kind of funny to get the welcome in Spanish and then the "to hear the selections in English, press 9" :D

Taking one for the team!! You go!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What number is American? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
do you know where that one is? I don't remember seeing one? but we probably just didn't happen to come across it.

According to the Walgreens' website, the one at the Sheraton is the only one in OSJ, the other ones are over in the Condado and Isla Verde neighborhoods. There is the CVS on Brumbaugh, a long block or two from the Sheraton. Maybe there was one up the hill in OSJ before and with the new one at the Sheraton, it closed. Just my thought...

According to the Walgreens' website, the one at the Sheraton is the only one in OSJ, the other ones are over in the Condado and Isla Verde neighborhoods. There is the CVS on Brumbaugh, a long block or two from the Sheraton. Maybe there was one up the hill in OSJ before and with the new one at the Sheraton, it closed. Just my thought...

I imagine they c loxsed gthe old Walgreen's in Old San Juan when they opened the new one

they don't need two aboug 3 blocks a ap[art espcially given there is aq large C VS near by.

• 2 weeks later...