A question for Zenith members

jcpc

Hi,

I have a question that Zenith members may know the answer to (I know I can call Celebrity but thought someone may know the answer).

I will become Zenith on my next Celebrity cruise (in February). I know once you become Zenith you get a complimentary 7 night Caribbean or Bermuda cruise (excl taxes).

I've already got cruises booked for April and September. My question is this: will Celebrity apply the cost of the complimentary cruise to my existing April booking? I don't want to cancel and re-book as there is no inventory available for the category I'm currently booked in.

Thanks in advance for any input you can provide.

Jcpc

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi,

I have a question that Zenith members may know the answer to (I know I can call Celebrity but thought someone may know the answer).

I will become Zenith on my next Celebrity cruise (in February). I know once you become Zenith you get a complimentary 7 night Caribbean or Bermuda cruise (excl taxes).

I've already got cruises booked for April and September. My question is this: will Celebrity apply the cost of the complimentary cruise to my existing April booking? I don't want to cancel and re-book as there is no inventory available for the category I'm currently booked in.

Jcpc

Yes, that's what I did.

Welcome to the new Zenith members!

The benefit is for a 7 day cruise in a balcony cabin. If you want a longer cruise you pay a day rate for days over 7. Celebrity will also make a contribution in your name to a charity on their list. You will also receive special baggage tags and a pin. On your first cruise as Zenith you will most likely have a gathering on Bridge to celebrate. Other Zeniths onboard will normally be invited. You most likely will have a special dinner with Senior Officers, including the Captain. I say "most likely" because what they do may vary from ship to ship. You should also receive a call from a personal Concierge who will ask you about your preferences, including choice of beverage package.

Arno has a special page for Zeniths on another site and you might want to contact him to be added.

Once again a warm welcome and I look forward to seeing you in amichael's Dlub.

Edited by Orator

My travel agent will have no problem taking a reduced commission. I'm a very good customer of hers.

Right now I'm only 3 points shy of becoming Zenith and I'm toying with the idea of booking the 3 night Infinity sailing in November but being from the northeast means flying to FLL and I'm not sure about taking time off from work. So I think I'll just wait until February.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,

I don't want to cancel and re-book as there is no inventory available for the category I'm currently booked in.

Jcpc

Isn't that just a pain, when you get the upgrade to that limited avaiable cabin for half of a B2B and then need to wait for that cabin, which is SO limited that it's a shot in the dark across the court? We hit that jackpot yesterday, I was in shock!

Happy sailing, hopefully some day we see you onboard.

Jenna

Welcome to the new Zenith members!

The benefit is for a 7 day cruise in a balcony cabin. If you want a longer cruise you pay a day rate for days over 7. Celebrity will also make a contribution in your name to a charity on their list. You will also receive special baggage tags and a pin. On your first cruise as Zenith you will most likely have a gathering on Bridge to celebrate. Other Zeniths onboard will normally be invited. You most likely will have a special dinner with Senior Officers, including the Captain. I say "most likely" because what they do may vary from ship to ship. You should also receive a call from a personal Concierge who will ask you about your preferences, including choice of beverage package.

Arno has a special page for Zeniths on another site and you might want to contact him to be added.

Once again a warm welcome and I look forward to seeing you in amichael's Dlub.

Made Zenith last month and still waiting to hear from shoreside.

Ginny

I was also curious about how the fee trip worked also.

If one choose to book a Suite instead of Balcony Stateroom will they just credit you a certain $ amount that a balcony would have cost?

Yes, they do an average of a one week Caribbean or Bermuda cruise in a balcony cabin and credit that amount.

I was also curious about how the fee trip worked also.

If one choose to book a Suite instead of Balcony Stateroom will they just credit you a certain $ amount that a balcony would have cost?

Yes, you just pay the difference. A 1a, the highest priced balcony is used to establish the price.

Yes, you just pay the difference. A 1a, the highest priced balcony is used to establish the price.

So, if I'm booked in a suite on a Bermuda cruise on Summit, would they use the price of a 2A balcony cabin on my specific sailing and credit me that amount (since there are no 1A categories on Millennium class ships?). Just curious! Thanks so much.

So, if I'm booked in a suite on a Bermuda cruise on Summit, would they use the price of a 2A balcony cabin on my specific sailing and credit me that amount (since there are no 1A categories on Millennium class ships?). Just curious! Thanks so much.

Yes, they use the highest priced balcony as the base price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I will make Zenith when I complete the Summit sailing departing tomorrow. Interesting thing is on Wednesday I received via FedEx the "welcome to Zenith package" with luggage tags and pin. Also received call from Celebrity congratulating me on attaining Zenith next week.

Congrats on Making Zenith! It's nice that they acknowledged you even before your sailing. I thought they only raised your level after completion of your qualifying sailing. Perhaps you calculated wrong? No matter, just enjoy your new found perks! Have a great cruise!