magnetic hocks

reider

I bought some at Home Depot. One of the best things to bring. Be sure to check how much weight they will hold and what you plan on using them for.

These would slowly slide down the wall with several gowns hanging on them. The gowns did not weigh 20 pounds either. They are good for several shirts.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/MASTER-MAGNETICS-Handi-Hook-20-lb-Magnetic-Pull-Hook-07218HD/202639937

These will hold several gowns with no problems.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/MASTER-MAGNETICS-65-lb-Magnetic-Pull-Hook-07580HD/202639939

These look good also but they didn't have them when I looked.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/MASTER-MAGNETICS-45-lb-3-4-in-Carabiner-Hook-07587HD/202639935

I bought some at Home Depot. One of the best things to bring. Be sure to check how much weight they will hold and what you plan on using them for.

These would slowly slide down the wall with several gowns hanging on them. The gowns did not weigh 20 pounds either. They are good for several shirts.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/MASTER-MAGNETICS-Handi-Hook-20-lb-Magnetic-Pull-Hook-07218HD/202639937

These will hold several gowns with no problems.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/MASTER-MAGNETICS-65-lb-Magnetic-Pull-Hook-07580HD/202639939

These look good also but they didn't have them when I looked.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/MASTER-MAGNETICS-45-lb-3-4-in-Carabiner-Hook-07587HD/202639935

Try Amazon, they have every kind imaginable.

I just throw all that paperwork and 95% of the daily away in the trash can, 5 minutes after I get it. I can't stand all that stuff! I tear out the schedule part and fold it and that's all we keep. We always have a small folder for the cruise and anything that must be kept (elite coupons, excursion info, etc.) is in that in one of the drawers. Out of sight!

If for some reason a daily has something we want to keep (for that day) we put it in the folder for the day, but as soon as we're getting ready to sail it goes in the trash too. On our first cruise I kept the dailies. Yep, I did. After about 1 month at home I looked at them and laughed at myself and put them in file 13.

I can't stand clutter. Honestly hanging things on the wall? Haven't even seen need for that. Notes to each other on rare occasion we do that? ---> Outside the door where they put everything else. One day texting to each other on the ship will be free. Can't wait for that!

What I really wish Celebrity would stop is all those reminders and cancellations for your specialty dinners and the invitations they let the contractors (art, jewelry, spa) put in your mail. I take one look and see what it's from and in the trash it goes in about two seconds. I am going to ask them to NOT bring them to me because it's such a waste of paper. I have yet to meet a single person who opened one and thought "Ooooh, I must remember to go see the chocolate diamond reveal."

The Michael's Club concierge also does the same thing - all these invitations in envelopes, several times a day even --- wish they could just put one 4 x 6 card with all of them in our cabin and that's it.

I guess my trash is another person's treasure, but honestly I just can't stand all that paper so I don't keep it.

I just throw all that paperwork and 95% of the daily away in the trash can, 5 minutes after I get it. I can't stand all that stuff! I tear out the schedule part and fold it and that's all we keep. We always have a small folder for the cruise and anything that must be kept (elite coupons, excursion info, etc.) is in that in one of the drawers. Out of sight!

If for some reason a daily has something we want to keep (for that day) we put it in the folder for the day, but as soon as we're getting ready to sail it goes in the trash too. On our first cruise I kept the dailies. Yep, I did. After about 1 month at home I looked at them and laughed at myself and put them in file 13.

I can't stand clutter. Honestly hanging things on the wall? Haven't even seen need for that. Notes to each other on rare occasion we do that? ---> Outside the door where they put everything else. One day texting to each other on the ship will be free. Can't wait for that!

What I really wish Celebrity would stop is all those reminders and cancellations for your specialty dinners and the invitations they let the contractors (art, jewelry, spa) put in your mail. I take one look and see what it's from and in the trash it goes in about two seconds. I am going to ask them to NOT bring them to me because it's such a waste of paper. I have yet to meet a single person who opened one and thought "Ooooh, I must remember to go see the chocolate diamond reveal."

The Michael's Club concierge also does the same thing - all these invitations in envelopes, several times a day even --- wish they could just put one 4 x 6 card with all of them in our cabin and that's it.

I guess my trash is another person's treasure, but honestly I just can't stand all that paper so I don't keep it.

Honestly, I don't hang papers on the wall either, but those magnets do come in handy for long clothing that doesn't fit in the closet when traveling in a regular sized cabin.

I think the hooks are great and always bring them. We buy them at Walmart. One thing we use them for is hanging wet clothes like bathing suits. You are not supposed to hang them anywhere on your balcony, and it is a pain to fight for space with them in the bathroom, so hooks are a great solution. We also hang our visors and ball caps on them. I am very clutter averse (I'll bet the room stewards love us!) but to me a few items hanging on the wall does not constitute clutter. To each their own

We also brought a few of these magnets.

The picture is of 2 magnets stuck together.

We actually got them at Hobby Lobby, and with their 40% coupon, they are only $3 a pair.

The cabin walls and ceilings are metal, and these magnets are strong enough to actually hang things from the ceiling.

We were able to put a wet t-shirt on a wooden hanger, and hang both from the ceiling to dry.

We also used them to hang up our swimsuits on the wall,

We now take these with us on every cruise!

625442_1[5].jpg