Headed to the Volendam! Thanks for all your help :)

12Mermaids

Writing to you from the Amtrak Cascades en route to Vancouver. This afternoon we embark on the Volendam to cruise Alaska.

I'm very prepared, in large part, because of the helpful advice and suggestions from my fellow cruisecritic.com posters.

Have a great week, everyone. Don't know whether I will purchase an Internet plan onboard , but will try to check in from Alaska.

Thanks! (Now I'm off to the Alaska forum to post something similar.

Writing to you from the Amtrak Cascades en route to Vancouver. This afternoon we embark on the Volendam to cruise Alaska.

I'm very prepared, in large part, because of the helpful advice and suggestions from my fellow cruisecritic.com posters.

Have a great week, everyone. Don't know whether I will purchase an Internet plan onboard , but will try to check in from Alaska.

Bon voyage 12 Mermaids! :) We will be joining the Volendam in Vancouver for the Alaska/North Pacific/Asia to Hong Kong voyage on the 28th so will be very interested in any comments you make. It's four years since our last cruise on Volendam.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Bon voyage 12 Mermaids! :) We will be joining the Volendam in Vancouver for the Alaska/North Pacific/Asia to Hong Kong voyage on the 28th so will be very interested in any comments you make. It's four years since our last cruise on Volendam.

Have a wonderful cruise.

We'll be interested in your observations as we'll be doing the return cruise in the Spring of 2017.

Save

Have a great time. Jeroen Baijens just came on as Captain. We had dinner with him the other night in Seattle. Really great guy if you get the chance to talk with him and he just hit 25 years with HAL