Currently on Navigator.

cinnamon

Really? I was told this was a great room (1388)! Doesn't it have a large corner balcony? We have this room for March, 2018, so now wondering if I should switch!:rolleyes:

That what I thought too it's why I booked it. I wasn't aware of the type of door leading out to the balcony. I'll have to look for some pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, a bit longer. This is the gap between sofa and bed.

[ATTACH]395219[/ATTACH]

1388 nothing like as good. Triangular shaped, large overhang and only a metal door with a small window instead of a double glass patio door.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! Looking forward to my cruise even more now. Enjoy the rest of yours! [emoji3]

That what I thought too it's why I booked it. I wasn't aware of the type of door leading out to the balcony. I'll have to look for some pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The picture Cinnamon posted was the balcony for 1388 with a lady sitting out there. Cinnamon has the balcony room right next to it. She confirmed that we do have a regular sliding glass door on our balcony, so no worries!!;)

Hi C! I just saw this thread, hope you and John are having an awesome time!!!

We were in 7394 on our cruise from Southampton this May. Love those aft balconies on the Navigator.

JC

Hi JC, good to hear from you. Yes, we love afts. IMG_1475299252.139081.jpg.1244f1500d85cd5d999ae838c107b8e7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

We are sailing on Navigator on 28 Oct. Does anyone know if passengers still dress up for formal nights? Every other Cruise we have done has been dinner suits etc., but my sister recently returned from Celebrity Millenium and said absolutely no one got dressed up, even on the formal night. The most was a smattering of shirts and ties...not even a sports jacket in sight! It seems Celebrity don't 'do' formal anymore.

Anyone know if Navigator is the same now? Don't want to take stuff I won't use...although it's a shame if that is the case, we loved an excuse to dress up!

Cheers

Could you find who the C&A loyalty ambassador will be in December? And the concierges for diamond lounge and concierge lounge? Thank you.

Alan Del Fierro will be the Diamond Concierge - He most recently was on Enchantment for a year or so.

I am hoping Nadja Djurdjevic will be on board as the Concierge, but can't confirm.

BOTH are very nice and D+/Pinnacle Friendly.

When in December are you sailing?

We are sailing on Navigator on 28 Oct. Does anyone know if passengers still dress up for formal nights? Every other Cruise we have done has been dinner suits etc., but my sister recently returned from Celebrity Millenium and said absolutely no one got dressed up, even on the formal night. The most was a smattering of shirts and ties...not even a sports jacket in sight! It seems Celebrity don't 'do' formal anymore.

Anyone know if Navigator is the same now? Don't want to take stuff I won't use...although it's a shame if that is the case, we loved an excuse to dress up!

Cheers

I have read somewhere on CC that people cruising from British ports do dress up for formal nights, much more so than on sailings from the US.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

I have been cruising since 1975 and wearing a Tux on my 1 or 2 cruises a year since 1985, seems every year less people dress up but I always find at least a few people with Tux's and many people with jackets and ties.

:mad::(:mad::(

See y'all soon!:)

Hi,

Remember you & your lovely husband from Brilliance cruise in April 2016. You always had a great smile & cheery hello & you passed our table in MDR. We are doing Navigator Oct. 28/Nov. 10 so will get shipped warmed up for ya.

Cheers,

NJ