Smoking on Sirena

colombiangirl

Two locations only

There is a glass enclosed area in horizons

There is a small outdoor area on the pool deck

That's it. No place else

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They still allow indoor smoking!!! I thought like Azamara only outside. all cruiselines should stop this or just have a smoking room.

They still allow indoor smoking!!! I thought like Azamara only outside. all cruiselines should stop this or just have a smoking room.

as stated above they do have a smoking room it is in the corner of Horizons

i-DdmDJ3Z-M.jpg

Worry not, the smoking area is starbord side, next to waves with wonderful large tables, comfy over cushion chairs, and possibly the best access on the ship to horizons, and the lounge...

Add to that is the totally wonderful and interesting people who seek out this wonderful place. After 9 cruises its where I head because of the warm outgoing people who go there.

It appears to me that after all these cruises hanging with the smokers is a most, if not the most, enjoyable place to be.

Your husband will be warmly welcome to the groups which, smoker or non smoker ( me) totaly love....

It's like a prison for smokers. They can only poison themselves

Azaamra used the same area but not as much as a prison. wonder if this is the indoor area that was built when the "R" were new. AZ took it all out about 4 years ago.

they moved the outdoor smoking from starboard to port. I hate it as the bathrooms are all portside and i either go in the starboard door or run thru smoke to get inside.

The smoking area in horizons was fully enclosed during the 50 million refurbishment of the ships. Response to passengers Requests would imagine

:D:) i will use the starboard side in Feb.. now how to handle deck 9. is it near the bar. and on port or starboard side. .the other person said waves and not sure if that si the grill or bar.

Azaamra used the same area but not as much as a prison. wonder if this is the indoor area that was built when the "R" were new. AZ took it all out about 4 years ago.

The enclosed space is new on the O R-ships

They never had them on any R ship so AZ could not remove what was never there

Edited by LHT28

:D:) i will use the starboard side in Feb.. now how to handle deck 9. is it near the bar. and on port or starboard side. .the other person said waves and not sure if that si the grill or bar.

Near the bar

Great opportunity for your husband to work on quitting a habit that kills many folks who stick with it.

Actually, dying of lung cancer is the "easy" way out; living for many years with severe emphysema is the real "killer" :(

I've tried for almost 25 years. He won't.

He WILL when it does him in. I quit over 20 years ago. The easiest way is "smokeless tobacco" pouches. NO spitting. Just stick the pouch against the outside of the teeth. At around $7.50 a pack, about slightly less than $3000 goes up in smoke yearly. Add in the health risk and what sane person would buy into this briar patch? Oh, yeah, me as I smoked for nearly 35 years. Quit at 55 and never looked back.

Near the bar

Opposite side as the bar, but closer to the bar than to Waves, which I'm sure is what you meant.

It is on the starboard side, which is also where the restrooms are. Are the Azamara ships different in this respect?

This thread is getting way off track, the OP only wanted to know where the area is, not go to a health education class. This is exactly why most innocent threads about smoking get locked.

Opposite side as the bar, but closer to the bar than to Waves, which I'm sure is what you meant.

It is on the starboard side, which is also where the restrooms are. Are the Azamara ships different in this respect?

This thread is getting way off track, the OP only wanted to know where the area is, not go to a health education class. This is exactly why most innocent threads about smoking get locked.

ORV illustrated a key point that reformed anything folks can be a little intolerant of others who may still be indulging in their former vice, whatever that may be.

To reiterate the smokers area on starboard outstanding bar service and attentive waiters ,excellent views and soft breezes in this lovely place to meet others ,smokers or non smokers and any and all pipes, cigars cigarette users, their spouse and any other free spirit...no one with a cross to bear or axe to grind...or agenda to push......