Bon Voyage MRS & MRS

Cheers Mr Walker, shouldn't be or we might end up marooned on the Spratly Isles.

But if your talking about onboard, its all good, the idea is to Out-Weird the Wierdos and I'm damn good at it.:eek:;):)

Just maintain some dignity and don't go drinking out of your shoes while wearing only budgie smugglers.:eek:

Although for some weird reason, I would like to see that, just not on the news or the 'Australians locked up abroad' show.

Have a fabulous trip.

On the baggage front, I seemed to remember if the domestic flight is on the same booking as the international one then they "honour" the international baggage weight. Worth checking before leaving.

That is correct, the baggage limit for the international leg does apply to domestic legs booked on the same ticket. However it only applies to connecting flights (within certain time limits) and as long as the domestic carrier is capable ie Rex can't so you are stuck with the lower limit.

If you book flights separately or have say a cruise in between all bets are off [emoji12]

Cheers chez/andy, Julie,

Mic these should fit right in @ skywalkers.All dignified like.

Isnt it exciting O.M.G

Gutser ya killing me.

Don't take them, because those 'boots are made for walking' not definitely not for cruising. Also they probably weigh 5 kgs each.:eek:

Edited by MicCanberra

We hope you both have a fantastic time :) We won't be there early enough to see you sail in but we won't be too far away as we will be keen to get from the airport to the Quay quickly as most hopeless cruisers are.......

Cant wait to read the TR. Hope the metal detectors aren't your undoing! Enjoy.

LOL, cheers Pushka, Nup all out packed away, learnt my lesson last time.:)

Wish we could do a blog from onboard, but don't have a clue, might keep a diary, should be fun.;)

LOL, cheers Pushka, Nup all out packed away, learnt my lesson last time.:)

Wish we could do a blog from onboard, but don't have a clue, might keep a diary, should be fun.;)

It may take a while to post the diary around to everyone here to read.:p

True that and prob better that everyone has a rest and recuperates for the Nov onslaught.

Anyways Pack No 3.

After the, you are not wearing that.

And were do you think youll wear that.

This/NO

This/NO

How about, don't matter ill say NO.

Apparently, we are going to be in esteemed company, :eek::eek:

Writing a TR does take away time on a holiday but what I realised is that I hate writing trips up once they are over but doing them as you go, online, means that later on you can return and relive all the memories just like you are still there. Plus on- the - go reports tend to capture details you might forget. And my handwriting sucks.

Edited by Pushka

Oh. I didn't realise that. :eek: He will be on two cruises then as I know you two cross paths.

Yes, I am catching up on the December one and he said he was going on a cruise in October, so he is pretty busy.

I think they all will have a great time as the itinerary looks really good.

Edited by Aussieflyer

And they're off. :)

Straitman will be on the same cruise so good luck to you as well.

Skywalkers nightclub on the GP will be rocking and rolling when those girls cut the rug, even if the seas are calm. lol.