Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Subscribing! Have a wonderful cruise all of you who are doing the TA and thank you for taking the time to be a part of this thread.

I will be on Harmony in January and this thread will help with answering questions and making my cruise even more exciting! WOOHOO :)

Special event to happen on Nov 4 when we have the historic meeting of the world's largest cruise ships at sea Oasis, Allure and Harmony.

I hope there will be periscopes of the meeting of the three ships!!

I hope there will be periscopes of the meeting of the three ships!!

That is the plan :) may have to run from port to starboard to get the other two sisters on the screen. Should be interesting for sure now exactly knowing how they will line them up.

internetwhizLIVE with a twist - Cruise Critic Members on the Harmony TA want to have a LIVE thread with a twist.

The emphases will be on pictures of places and people on the ship, and info about Harmony. One request we have is that you do not reply to a photo posting by quoting a photo, as it lengths the thread with pictures already seen.

Caught you twice Internetwhiz! LOL. You've made 2 replies that included the picture in the reply, an action that lengthens the thread as you said. Just wanted you to know we're watching. LOL.

This might be a good opportunity to post cabin pictures as people are always wanting to see real pictures of what their actual cabin will look like. We will be in an OV cabin for the first time in years and will take a picture when we first board, before we mess it up! Now, if the uppgrade fairy visits us before then it will be a different picture. I doubt if that will happen, though. I keep waiting, but I haven't seen it happen yet.:rolleyes:

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

internetwhizLIVE with a twist - Cruise Critic Members on the Harmony TA want to have a LIVE thread with a twist.

The emphases will be on pictures of places and people on the ship, and info about Harmony. One request we have is that you do not reply to a photo posting by quoting a photo, as it lengths the thread with pictures already seen.

Caught you twice Internetwhiz! LOL. You've made 2 replies that included the picture in the reply, an action that lengthens the thread as you said. Just wanted you to know we're watching. LOL.

FWIW, that is sometimes hard to do when using a mobile device such as a smartphone. The quote is abbreviated to save space on the small displays. But thanks for pointing it out. ;)

What really helps is to turn off signatures, especially the big ones. I try and do that, but once again that is more difficult on a smart phone post.

Tapatalk gives you the choice in uploading three different sizes of files. We don't want them ginormous.l, just viewable. All CC members onboard the TA who with to post are welcome!

The CC app also gives you three size options for uploading pictures.

Use what you please

Sorry, I was just letting people know so that they could have options. I'm not on the TA but I am subscribing since we are on the Nov 26th sailing. Can't wait to follow along with you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One request we have is that you do not reply to a photo posting by quoting a photo, as it lengths the thread with pictures already seen.

I will enjoy watching and following. I may break this rule just slightly. :p I won't quote an entire message with 6 pictures. I do have the capability to quote and reference a single picture that I want to comment on as I have at least 4 past cruise mates on this one.

I'm looking forward to you guys letting us know any changes in arrival time, or when the big 3 ship meetup comes.

I will be dding in my thoughts and photos! We leave in week for a few days in Barcelona pre-cruise.:)

Glad to hear it, you and Steve have a great time.

To everyone/anyone. What is the current head count for the Meet and Mingle? I suspect if could be huge, has a location been picked. If someone periscopes it, I'll watch. Would it help bandwidth wise if you guys pick one person to periscope that, or would that exclude someone?

Edited by BillOh