What are your favorites at Giovanni's?

Thanks so much. We will be on Oasis! Do you have a copy of the menu for lunch and the price? Thanks Bob!!

Menu:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/giovannis.pdf

First part is lunch, second part is dinner. I've read that they may not have lasagne anymore. Price will usually be $5 to $10 less than dinner, which you can find in your Cruise Planner.

On the Freedom last week Giovanni's had a new menu. They no longer offer the filet mignon and have replaced it with a strip steak. The strip steak was fatty and could not compare to the filet they used to offer. Now if you want a decent steak you are forced to go to Chops. The strip steak offered now is no better than what you get in the MDR or Windjammer.

Menu:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/giovannis.pdf

First part is lunch, second part is dinner. I've read that they may not have lasagne anymore. Price will usually be $5 to $10 less than dinner, which you can find in your Cruise Planner.

Thanks again, Bob!! You always come thru!! Tha lunch $ is not listed in our cruise planner. We will probably go as we enter the ship!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the Grandeur the filet has been replaced by a pretty sad NY strip steak. The quality is not nearly as good. This change occurred after the price to dine there went up!

This is extremely disappointing.......one of the main reasons I could convince my DH to dine there was the filet. I guess it will be only Chops for us on our upcoming Jewel cruise. :(

Just off Freedom yesterday. We really enjoyed the scallops, risotto and the crab ravioli. My sister ordered the chicken and really enjoyed it. I made the mistake of ordering the sole. I wish I'd gone for the lamb chops. Oh well.