Elite to Elite Plus

british betty

Ensure you register with Crown & Anchor and you will enter at Diamond level. Unfortunately (for us anyway :)) you accumulate points separately, so you'll start from scratch on Royal with points. Presently, you can't go any higher than Diamond with your reciprocal status from X ;).

Oh well, I guess you'll have to suffer though another cruise to get to Elite Plus, poor you! ;):D Congrats on nearly getting there, OP!

I know ! The things we have to do just to get through a year!! Thanks though

Sounds like the perfect reason to take a three day weekend cruise.

[/url]

Not a lot of those in Europe :(

Meanwhile we have reached E+...now for the steep Climb to Zenith...my calculations are we will be 140 years old by the time we reach Zenith...;-)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by s8222

Elite Plus Member Benefits*

(750-2,999 earned Club Points**)

Many of the benefits of Elite membership plus:

• Complimentary 200-minute Internet package

• Complimentary tea, cappuccino, latte and espresso

• 10% discount on any Beverage or Wine Package‡

• 15% discount on any Specialty Restaurant‡

• 20% discount on any digital or print photo package at the Photo Gallery

• Private shipboard departure lounge with continental breakfast

Access to a coffeehouse style breakfast and Evening Cocktail hour

• Invitation to the Elegant Tea event*

• Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice, while the ship is in port)

Two complimentary bags of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on all Celebrity cruises ***

• Complimentary dry cleaning of one item

• Ability to enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Diamond Level

• Earn Double Club Points if you travel solo in a stateroom (as of July 1, 2014)

Elite Plus Member Benefits*

(750-2,999 earned Club Points**)

Many of the benefits of Elite membership plus:

• Complimentary 200-minute Internet package

• Complimentary tea, cappuccino, latte and espresso

• 10% discount on any Beverage or Wine Package‡

• 15% discount on any Specialty Restaurant‡

• 20% discount on any digital or print photo package at the Photo Gallery

• Private shipboard departure lounge with continental breakfast

Access to a coffeehouse style breakfast and Evening Cocktail hour

• Invitation to the Elegant Tea event*

• Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice, while the ship is in port)

Two complimentary bags of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on all Celebrity cruises ***

• Complimentary dry cleaning of one item

• Ability to enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Diamond Level

• Earn Double Club Points if you travel solo in a stateroom (as of July 1, 2014)

So basically if I always get at least the Classic package, don't buy pictures, usually can get a better discount on Specialty dining, don't drink coffee, and usually don't use more than one of laundry coupons then it's certainly not worth taking extra cruises or staying in a higher category to get there.

For me the net gain would be an extra 110 minutes of internet each, and we get by fine with the 90 minutes each, especially now that the speed is better.:eek:

We are E+ - - going from 300 points to 750 points is is quite a bit but isn't worth anything. I agree with ORV - we get the beverage package & 90 minutes of internet already & get free WiFi in every port. Several of the other perks listed are also for Elite except for the extra bag of laundry - really?? Four bags is a lot of laundry for 2 people especially if you are on a 7 night cruise. You would think X would come up with something a little more meaningful when you more than double the Elite points.

We are E+ - - going from 300 points to 750 points is is quite a bit but isn't worth anything. I agree with ORV - we get the beverage package & 90 minutes of internet already & get free WiFi in every port. Several of the other perks listed are also for Elite except for the extra bag of laundry - really?? Four bags is a lot of laundry for 2 people especially if you are on a 7 night cruise. You would think X would come up with something a little more meaningful when you more than double the Elite points.

The benefits of Elite Plus is the only hook Celebrity has to get us back. The Bloody Mary and mimosa in the morning and the free drinks every night keep us from spending money on their overpriced drinks. The free cappuccinos also works for us. The 200 minutes per person, is almost like having unlimited internet. We also take longer cruises so the two free bags of laundry allows us to cutback on checked luggage to one or none that saves us $50 to $100 on luggage fees because we have to fly to every cruise.

Without the perks, we would be spreading our business around rather than just Celebrity or Royal Caribbean.

Congratulations on almost being Elite Plus! I am "elite" but only because I am Diamond on RCL. So I basically get to start the journey from 0 on my upcoming cruise. I do like that on Azamera they match the X status all the way up instead of stopping at the Diamond/Elite level.