LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

Since you are eating healthy don't forget that the bananas may be in a bowl between the ketchup and mayo.:D

Have a great cruise.

There are a lot of good (and funny) responses so far in this thread however Ourusualbeach is the clubhouse leader. Well done Ken. I went bananas over your reference to that classic thread.

Ok. I'll reveal what is in that bag in a moment. I'm just finishing clearing out my DVR.

Does anyone have or has anyone ever heard of a Squatty Potty? I've been the proud owner of a SP for a few months now and I have to say that I absolutely love it. Do a quick Google search if you have no idea what I am talking about. In a nut shell: it's a little stool that you put your feet on while you are trying to release the chocolate hostage or attempting to bust a grumpy.

It simulates the squatting position which is the natural position that you should be in when you are trying to stock the lake with brown trout or trying to take the Browns to the Super Bowl.

All of the fanny fudge, sewer sauce and hell's candy comes out without any straining or pushing needed. It really is amazing especially if you have ever had problems trying to ride the porcelain bus or burying some cable.

My only dilemma was what will I do without my Squatty Potty while I am on vacation? Well a quick scan of their website revealed that they make a travel version as well in case you are away from home but need to get rid of some excess toilet twinkies or poo poo platters.

The travel size version comes with it's own blow up pump and carrying case (as seen earlier in this thread).

Here's the potty pump:

82a2b02afc5510fc916ebe28d8d9efb3.jpg

And here she is fully inflated. Isn't she pretty??? I know, she looks a little bloated and unattractive since the baby.

67b8fc4e0942e0fa9f95ad47874acc29.jpg

Edited by Yorkvillain

They also give you a few rewards for trying to sink the Bismark.

A button:

325594c8f8ed13e4425a027bd4c3b185.jpg

And a crown:

3912b8fbf891e6a360a45b92ea86daa2.jpg

This guy wasn't too happy when I did this to him. I explained to him that I washed my hands first but he didn't want to hear it.

305015a237e4ce97a8b15b84a1b97bb8.jpg

Edited by Yorkvillain

I was totally wrong with my guess, butt ;) if it works why not. Your driving to the port, why not take. It wouldn't use it outside of your cabin though, you just never know how clean the floor is.:D

Haha. I'm ASSuming they will let me use it on the poop deck.

Bummer! Better to be safe!

Agreed. Bermuda is the reason why I booked this cruise 19 months ago. I'd rather be safe though so I'm not complaining.

And as Courtney said - even if we went to Bermuda we probably wouldn't go to Horseshoe Bay anyway since it would be raining the whole time.

I just went to Boleros to trade in my old Quantum Wow Band for a new one. Pretty easy. I'll trade this new one in next year on the Harmony.

Out with the old:

0739465a022dc469944680f8f6e35dd5.jpg

In with the new:

7b04002e2a8de1ae7f0836406cea8531.jpg

It's nice that the colors correspond to state of your liver for each sailing.