LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

Post #27 is the absolute funniest post you've ever written. I was laughing so hard I almost...........well you know. And highly educational as I learned way too many new euphemisms to use in the future. And I wonder what Mr Wolf will be getting for Christmas now! :eek:

LONG LIVE THE PEPPER GRINDERS. On a related note, is Courtney's cruise RUINED for lack of Kiehls?

Would you ask them to transfer all the Tito's that they had stocked for you over to Liberty in time for my cruise next month? Much appreciated!

Haha! Courtney has put it behind her and moved on. The 5 glasses of wine she's had today so far may have helped ease the pain.

Yes. They are $4.99 each for non-suite guests.

They're free if you are staying in a suite.

So you're saying you haven't quite achieved Pope Class yet? [emoji6]

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by BugsyCruiser

So you're saying you haven't quite achieved Pope Class yet? [emoji6]

We sailed with the Villian one time and he was Pope Class. Since then he must be...

65127e280319c967115101b71e67a379.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by A&L_Ont

This guy wasn't too happy when I did this to him. I explained to him that I washed my hands first but he didn't want to hear it.

305015a237e4ce97a8b15b84a1b97bb8.jpg

There will most likely be a lawsuit from the cat in the hat waiting for you when you get home for posting tis embarrassing picure of him on the internet. :D

A dog might tolerate it, a cat, never! :eek:

Edited by perfect match

We had a couple other appetizers but I didn't think they deserved a photo shoot because they were mostly just salads. Not that they were not good, but because they were just, you know, boring salads.

For my entree I couldn't decide between the baked salmon or grilled eggplant. Soooooooo.........

81d5f9907ee022b20d3e2b0b02cd5fd0.jpg

4d90b1d2b0a95360a1ed3a33bbdc7e28.jpg

I will definitely get the eggplant again. That was delicious. The salmon tasted a little fishy.

Alright I'm off to my IFly reservation at 9:20 AM. This will be the first time that I have done this. I made two reservations on the Quantum last year but ended up blowing them both off (reason #1 - time zone change confusion, reason #2 - I was hungover).

Alright I'm off to my IFly reservation at 9:20 AM. This will be the first time that I have done this. I made two reservations on the Quantum last year but ended up blowing them both off (reason #1 - time zone change confusion, reason #2 - I was hungover).

Chin up and remember to breathe!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good luck. I'd be right there with you if I was on board. If you see Skipsy working IFly, you might want to tell him you know us after you fly.:D

Oh wow, Arsenio's brother Music is performing on the ship.

a77cdc49946e8ba7f5cd2e2b5fb1091d.jpg

Ohhhhh. Music Hall is a place, not a person. My bad. Anyway, some serious bingo is going on in this "place" right now.

35faa0813508ae61dbb325b4d29549ba.jpg

Enjoying every bit of this review! :D:D

This has to be one of the best entertaining threads I have followed in a long time and I cannot wait for more.

From no alcohol

To Bathroom habits

To bottled water (and a water comment to CB)

To "on Her"

And bananas and "grinders"

Guess I need more.

Thanks for the start of a great live thread.

But,

Waiting for more.

Safe travels.