LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

I know. I only got 8. But to be fair, everyone else were in groups of 4+. I was pretty much on my own because Courtney is not a loser like I am with this stuff.

9d69fa56ea97c1ffa2e639e4dca0ac72.jpg

Question #16 - What device can be used by passengers when faced with an evacuation in the bathroom as well as from a sinking ship?

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Question #16 - What device can be used by passengers when faced with an evacuation in the bathroom as well as from a sinking ship?

Even though one might think a life vest, we all know the real answer LOL. That would be quite the evacuation if a life vest was needed. :eek::D

Edited by A&L_Ont

More photos of the ship please.

And if you can get a photo of a pepper grinder, that'd be awesome too.

We just booked Anthem on Monday for the Thanksgiving 2017 cruise (yes, I know, 13 months). But there was a short-lived Suite Guarantee rate for 4 pax that was only $150 more than we paid for a week in a JS on Freedom in 2014 under the very first Kids Sale Free promo.

Courtney is not happy that there is not a Kiehl's shop on board like on the Quantum.

I had to play along and act like this was tragic and another black eye for Royal Caribbean.

You can blame that Cruise Deck Plans website for the error.

1835bc75ef6bc4d9cd07aff0ba15f3c5.jpg

Post #27 is the absolute funniest post you've ever written. I was laughing so hard I almost...........well you know. And highly educational as I learned way too many new euphemisms to use in the future. And I wonder what Mr Wolf will be getting for Christmas now! :eek:

LONG LIVE THE PEPPER GRINDERS. On a related note, is Courtney's cruise RUINED for lack of Kiehls?

Would you ask them to transfer all the Tito's that they had stocked for you over to Liberty in time for my cruise next month? Much appreciated!