LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

Agreed. Bermuda is the reason why I booked this cruise 19 months ago. I'd rather be safe though so I'm not complaining.

And as Courtney said - even if we went to Bermuda we probably wouldn't go to Horseshoe Bay anyway since it would be raining the whole time.

Nine nights plus Bermuda was what first drew us to our Anthem cruise. Our already short stay was shortened even further by the ship arriving in port about 3 hours late.

Sounds like a good reason to book another one. Even though we just got back from the Liberty, seeing your room pics makes me really miss the Anthem. That ship definitely spoiled us. 😎

No poolside readers. Its a good idea to get different color bands amongst your traveling party to reduce confusion upon the server returning them.

WOW band color is dictated by muster station. My wife was less than thrilled that hers was yellow. Maybe someone should make a chart. Lol

WOW band color is dictated by muster station. My wife was less than thrilled that hers was yellow.

They must have run out of colors. When I was on in Nov and March we could pick which ever color you wanted. They had all colors (3) for most muster stations.

They must have run out of colors. When I was on in Nov and March we could pick which ever color you wanted. They had all colors (3) for most muster stations.

Mr. Jarvis,

First off...Hel-Low! That is absolutely still the case and I was on the Anthem less than a month ago. My whole family had different colors and we all had the same muster station.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mr. Jarvis,

First off...Hel-Low! That is absolutely still the case and I was on the Anthem less than a month ago. My whole family had different colors and we all had the same muster station.

Interesting. They had black, white, yellow and blue but we had to take the white ones because of our muster station.

Edited by Yorkvillain

How did you get the cases of water on board?

Was water in your checked luggage

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

curious as well!

I put each case of water in a duffel bag, put a luggage tag on both bags and gave it to the porter. They both showed up to our room.

Did that pepper on your omelette come from a pepper grinder or shaker?

Kicking off Day 2 with a little egg white veggie omelette while sitting in the outdoor section of the windjammer.

Meet & Mingle scheduled for 9:30 AM.

900a63b3d378b3e1b1f7d01c2ff88d5a.jpg

OMG, that's huge, almost as big as the aft facing balcony we had on the Disney Dream and Fantasy. They should have put real loungers out there.

Thank you for taking the time to post the photos.

Agreed, real loungers would be nice! But... the hammock sufficed! haha

and you're welcome. :)

I missed C&A Trivia!!!!! I was twitching at my desk not being able to comment. I cannot believe only 9 points won.

I know. I only got 8. But to be fair, everyone else were in groups of 4+. I was pretty much on my own because Courtney is not a loser like I am with this stuff.

9d69fa56ea97c1ffa2e639e4dca0ac72.jpg