LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

You may not want to share your room number but maybe change the first digit/digits. Would love to know if our balcony will be similar. Also, how much for the band? And I assume if ordering poolside you would have to take the band off, they don't have portable readers do they?

You may not want to share your room number but maybe change the first digit/digits. Would love to know if our balcony will be similar. Also, how much for the band? And I assume if ordering poolside you would have to take the band off, they don't have portable readers do they?

Sorry if I missed it - what cabin are you in?

We're in room 10250. My band was free since I exchanged one from a previous sailing. Courtney's cost I think $4.99 since she threw her old one away. I told her to keep this one for next time. The WOW bands are free if you stay in a suite.

Yeah I'm guessing poolside you would have to take it off still. I'll find out at some point.

Someone earlier asked about staying in a port side room. It doesn't really make a difference to me as long as we are near the stairs.

Edited by Yorkvillain

First time on the Anthem. Will the show reservations be loaded on the Sea Pass/Sea Band?

Yes, they are loaded on your Sea Pass/Wow Band and you can confirm your reservations through the RoyalIQ App, which should be downloaded prior to boarding. Your TV is you stateroom provides you with the code to get connected to RoyalIQ.

We're in room 10250. My band was free since I exchanged one from a previous sailing. Courtney's cost I think $4.99 since she threw her old one away. I told her to keep this one for next time. The WOW bands are free if you stay in a suite.

Yeah I'm guessing poolside you would have to take it off still. I'll find out at some point.

Someone earlier asked about staying in a port side room. It doesn't really make a difference to me as long as we are near the stairs.

No poolside readers. Its a good idea to get different color bands amongst your traveling party to reduce confusion upon the server returning them.

Thank you both. We will be in 12648 for 12 nights in January. Ours looks a little deeper on the deck plan so I'm pretty happy with that based on your photo. But that table.....lol. I bet for a couple bucks more they could have actually gotten a normal size table.

Thank you both. We will be in 12648 for 12 nights in January. Ours looks a little deeper on the deck plan so I'm pretty happy with that based on your photo. But that table.....lol. I bet for a couple bucks more they could have actually gotten a normal size table.

Hey there! My parents stayed in 8248 on the Anthem. It would be identical to your cabin, just on the opposite side! Sooo... here are some photos to help build the excited anticipation! Don't mind those two handsome fellas... we were just trying to give a better perspective of how BIG the balcony actually is! :D:D Enjoy!

607923980_D1Balcony1Cabin8248.jpg.304414d256c4e428828625e982f42edb.jpg

194158065_D1Balcony3Cabin8248.jpg.b988c3422069001556c8687f82f53d7b.jpg

1827265375_D1Balcony4Cabin8248.jpg.2349f4102b36bebe46eff7b97aa17871.jpg

For anyone that just watched that bizarre periscope that I just did, here is the portable squatty potty fully inflated.

When you are using it you pull it out in front.

a9996794820e116ddba3a40e50fc673b.jpg

When you are "done", you just slide it underneath. Fits like a glove.

bcca10f9545c15dd8e644616a90e450c.jpg

For anyone that just watched that bizarre periscope that I just did, here is the portable squatty potty fully inflated.

When you are using it you pull it out in front.

When you are "done", you just slide it underneath. ]

I just watched replay!!! Lmao!!! [emoji23]

I actually want to look into this product. I have heard good things about it!!

I Can't mention the Periscoper Group Name, I will get my hand Slapped by CC staff, BUT you need to Join!!!!!

Would love to have you in the Running, as Periscoper of the Week!!!!

Look forward to all your Scopes this Week!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CruisingKat71

Hey there! My parents stayed in 8248 on the Anthem. It would be identical to your cabin, just on the opposite side! Sooo... here are some photos to help build the excited anticipation! Don't mind those two handsome fellas... we were just trying to give a better perspective of how BIG the balcony actually is! :D:D Enjoy!

OMG, that's huge, almost as big as the aft facing balcony we had on the Disney Dream and Fantasy. They should have put real loungers out there.

Thank you for taking the time to post the photos.

Edited by kutchyone