Can I bring my own soft drinks on Coral Princess?

JoyrieM

Sailing on Coral Princess this December & wondering if anyone knows if I can still bring my own soft drinks onboard? If so, can I bring it in bottles or only cans?

Yes you can bring bottles, as much as you like. Best, but not required, to carry them on. Can be replenished at ports of call.

The soda card is limited to "gun" soda only - no cans - and has a limited selection. I have taken my own soda aboard as I wanted diet Mountain Dew with is definitely not available onboard. I think they only have Coke products (Dew is a Pepsi product).

Lots of people take their own soda onboard. There is no limit other than how much hassle you want to incur with the luggage aspect of the soda. When I've taken any at all I only took a small amount.

UNLIMITED SODA PACKAGE — $5.18* Includes unlimited soft drinks Enjoy all your favorite, bubbly soda beverages throughout your voyage with this effervescent package. Includes soft drinks served by the glass at all bars and restaurants. In-stateroom requests will be charged at normal retail.

UNLIMITED SODA & MORE PACKAGE — $8.05* Includes Unlimited Soda package and more Enjoy the same service as the Ultimate Soda Package plus refreshing mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate. In-stateroom requests will be charged at normal retail.

UNLIMITED SODA PACKAGE — $5.18* Includes unlimited soft drinks Enjoy all your favorite, bubbly soda beverages throughout your voyage with this effervescent package. Includes soft drinks served by the glass at all bars and restaurants. In-stateroom requests will be charged at normal retail.

UNLIMITED SODA & MORE PACKAGE — $8.05* Includes Unlimited Soda package and more Enjoy the same service as the Ultimate Soda Package plus refreshing mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate. In-stateroom requests will be charged at normal retail.

I seem to recall the the unlimited soda package was discontinued and only the unlimited soda & more package is available now.

I seem to recall the the unlimited soda package was discontinued and only the unlimited soda & more package is available now.

I just called the 800 number and was told 'both' were still available - However, ONLY the MORE package is showing on the web site for buying in advance??? If someone is really interested in lesser - I would suggest calling. I am not that much of a soda person but I know there are those that like what they like

Even if the Soda only package is still available, we prefer the Soda & More for its selection of fruit mocktails.

The soda card is limited to "gun" soda only - no cans - and has a limited selection. I have taken my own soda aboard as I wanted diet Mountain Dew with is definitely not available onboard. I think they only have Coke products (Dew is a Pepsi product).

Lots of people take their own soda onboard. There is no limit other than how much hassle you want to incur with the luggage aspect of the soda. When I've taken any at all I only took a small amount.

I'm a Dew drinker myself. and yes, I can tell the difference between Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi and between Sierra Mist and Sprite.

If you don't care about the brand, then it's easier to buy the sticker or package. But for those of us who have a preference, and don't mind bringing our brand on board, it's nice to have this option. (and btw, my last three cruises were two-week ones -- I can do without for a day or two, but for this length of time, I like having my Dew available).

We bring our Diet Mountain Dew too.

For the marginal difference in cost I can't imagine purchasing the soda only sticker. The soda and more package is vastly better. I had that once on a short cruise and loved it. I have the AIBP on my next two cruises (unless I manage to book another one first :)) so I won't have to worry about drinks of any sort.

We are leaving on the Coral this Saturday. The wife requires Diet Dew to function and therefore a 12 pack comes with us. Also we always bring a case of Deer Park. Water is iffy on the ships and I prefer my Deer Park. I put them in a rolling suitcase and place a cabin tag on it. Hand over to a porter and it's delivered to our cabin. It's emptied and repurposed for used laundry items for the return trip home. Works like a charm. Soda card is okay unless the small glasses won't work. Too much time waiting in line for refills.

If I order a soda at dinner, will it be a can or fountain? What about at a bar?

Does anyone know what the price is?

I find I drink too many sodas if I buy the card because I somehow feel like I need to drink my money's worth. ;)

Without the drinks package, you will be served soda in a can. I think it's over $2.00 a can.