Your thoughts on NCL Bliss Hull Art

GoProCruiser

You have a typo in the first sentence of your blog.

Thanks. It's actually spelled correctly. For whatever reason, that's how it shows via a mobile device or tablet. It's shown correctly on a computer and when I wrote it. Don't know why it's appearing like that...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks. It's actually spelled correctly. For whatever reason, that's how it shows via a mobile device or tablet. It's shown correctly on a computer and when I wrote it. Don't know why it's appearing like that...

Yikes! That's weird. It almost looks jumbled.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yikes! That's weird. It almost looks jumbled.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I know. It's frustrating. Lol. Hasn't happened before. If you look carefully, some other words with the letter "i" and "f" next to each other looked jumbled. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's Wyland, how can you not like it!

That is the best hull art in the fleet!

As far as is name being shown as it is that is his style. He has literally done hundreds of large wall murals and featuring his name like that is his trademark. Since NCL chose to use a professional artist who specializes in marine art they get what he wants to give them.

I also posted in the other thread...

I'm not a huge fan of this art. I think it's too similar to Escape. I say this because it's similar colors and again features marine life in water. I love Wyland, but doesn't his stuff usually look more realistic? Like others, I think the name positioning is too much. It looks like the name of the ship is Wyland, or else the cruise line.

I also posted in the other thread...

I'm not a huge fan of this art. I think it's too similar to Escape. I say this because it's similar colors and again features marine life in water. I love Wyland, but doesn't his stuff usually look more realistic? Like others, I think the name positioning is too much. It looks like the name of the ship is Wyland, or else the cruise line.

I agree. I too am a fan of his work, but this seems more like graffiti to me. Also, with recent incidents, I find whales across the bow a tad bit distasteful. I don't hate it, but I certainly don't like it.

I agree. I too am a fan of his work, but this seems more like graffiti to me. Also, with recent incidents, I find whales across the bow a tad bit distasteful. I don't hate it, but I certainly don't like it.

What??! What "recent incidents"? It is an Alaskan based ship.