Future Cruise Credit Question

Will be receiving a future cruise credit because of Adventure's dry dock issues. Can that be applied to a booked cruise or does it gave to be a new cruise? The booked cruise is far enough out that I can always cancel it and rebook if I can use the credit that way!

Thanks!!

Will be receiving a future cruise credit because of Adventure's dry dock issues. Can that be applied to a booked cruise or does it gave to be a new cruise? The booked cruise is far enough out that I can always cancel it and rebook if I can use the credit that way!

Thanks!!

We were able to use our FCC on a booked cruise.

Hi,

we received a future cruise credit (noro confinement in May, 2016) while cruising TA on the Nav. It took about 6 weeks to show up in the RCI system. We applied that credit to the account of a cruise that was booked for dec 2016. It was done before the final payment.

Good to know in case they decide to add those additional cabins after all, say around the end of April. ;)

While they could work to add things like Chops during a sailing, I don't think it would be possible to add cabins without the ship being out of service. I don't see it happening until the next major refit.