Escape the Rubicon aboard Harmony

robntawn

The cruise is over $1000 per person and people are really complaining about 8$?

But that's exactly why people are complaining! We've already spent a lot and now it's nickel and diming. A few dollars here. A few dollars there. Only a handful of wines on the package, but for a few dollars more...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by robntawn

We are booked for a December sailing on the Harmony. From everyone's posts, I assume the Rubicon is an escape room? Are there any small spaces to get through? Approximately how long did it take you to escape?

Other than the big slide, I also assumed that everything else was the same as Oasis and Allure that we've sailed. Last question (for now!): Compared to the Allure and Oasis, what else is new on the Harmony?

Thanks,

Nancy

We are booked for a December sailing on the Harmony. From everyone's posts, I assume the Rubicon is an escape room? Are there any small spaces to get through? Approximately how long did it take you to escape?

Other than the big slide, I also assumed that everything else was the same as Oasis and Allure that we've sailed. Last question (for now!): Compared to the Allure and Oasis, what else is new on the Harmony?

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy, you solve puzzles. There is no "physical" escaping. :)

We did pay the money, and it was a lot of fun. I still don't think they should charge. The RCCL employee said that they were having a lot of no-shows and others could not book it, which is why they instituted the charge. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you say the same about I-fly and the observation pod on Quantum ships? And yet they are still free. Hmmmm...

We did pay the money, and it was a lot of fun. I still don't think they should charge. The RCCL employee said that they were having a lot of no-shows and others could not book it, which is why they instituted the charge. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you say the same about I-fly and the observation pod on Quantum ships? And yet they are still free. Hmmmm...

It's funny you should say that.

Anthem HAS started charging a "no-show fee" for iFly. (And possibly for Northstar, too. Can't remember)