plastic sleeves

Cruise38

I got these, I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED by the excellent quality of the wire and thickness of the plastic

Or, you can just get REAL tags from the porters...no buying anything...no making anything...no worries! The porters have REAL luggage tags...and you need do nothing!

We started putting our tags on before (flying) leaving home.

An extra backup for the airline to get the bag to the ship in case it gets misplaced.

I would never wait until the port unless I was driving and even then printing out tags before leaving home is not rocket science.

The ones from Favors by Serendipity are very sturdy. I have had mine for a number of years and have been very pleased with them.

They offered two types of attachment loops ... a standard size and a larger one. I chose the larger ones to allow for attaching them to the thicker style of luggage handles that my suitcases have.

I have been on a number of cruises, just fold and staple print out, either at home if local cruise or at hotel desk on way to board. Never had any issues. Have I been lucky?

No that method works great and I used it on my first 3 cruises.

I bought mine because I saw a bag with them on and I thought they were cool, no other reason. I bought several and I use them for a regular luggage tag.

The ones I got can be found on amazon in either a 4 pack or an 8 pack. I suggest getting the longer plastic loops as they are much easier to deal with when putting the item on or taking it off of the luggage.

Of course, as others have said, you can also purchase them right here from the Cruise Critic store.

Edited by Thrak