What's Your 12 month Carnival Days Total?

winddawn

Now Don, aka Mr. NCL, what are you doing on the Carnival board? Lol.

Easy answer . . . looking for any details Carnival might be offering to others regarding the pending Valor/Liberty changes. Their online message says info would be available by end of November (today), and when I called earlier I was informed they can not access any of the affected bookings because they're locked. That wouldn't normally be of concern since it's so far out, but it was pre-paid in full at booking, and has already had three different ship names on the same reservation due to charters cancelling original plans. There is also OBC from those cancellations, and I've pre-booked steakhouse and deliveries, so hoping that all of that will still be intact when the dust settles.

Carnival has sent me zilch, zip, nada regarding any changes. That was certainly surprising.

Lovin' my time on NCL fer sure, but still quite a ways to go to catch up to the number of past Carnival sailings and days at sea on CCL. It'll eventually happen, though. :)

Edited by DGP1111

Actually when looking back I guess we sailed a little more than usual from past years. But sailed 8 days on Sunshine (Bermuda), 6 days on Breeze (Western), 8 days on Sunshine (Exotic Eastern) again and finally 8 days on Magic (Southern). But enjoyed every single one of them! Usually we only average 2 cruises a year.

Sometimes you just have to go for it :D

I think my to date Carnival sea day total for 2016 is 46, with another week coming in December. Also did 7 sea days on NCL Breakaway to Bermuda, 14 days on 2 different Costa Rican vacays and 10 days in Playa.

Bucket list adventure coming in winter 2017: after a 14 day NCL cruise the last 2 weeks of January, Evelyn and I are off to Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands for 6 weeks land vacay in February and March.

By 12/31/2016, it will be 28 days this year. A great year and not the norm.

Today is the last day of November 2016.

Just for fun, share with us how many Carnival cruise days you've spent on any Carnival ship in the past 12 months. Without really realizing it, I've spent nearly a month on Carnival in the past 12 months!

My total: 25 Carnival cruise days in the past 12 months

Conquest, Legend, Elation, Magic (December 2015 through November 2016)

What's your 12 month total?

That is a sweet spot to be in. Me too. The years just before retirement tend to be the highest earning years with fewer responsibilities and more financial security. It's time to enjoy some hard-earned time off! Hope yours are great.

Thank you so much! Congrats & best wishes to you as well! :)

It is ZERO! Zero cruises in the last 12 months. I personally blame my wife and her need for fiscal responsibility. Yep, I know you will be reading this. This zero is your fault.

Pity me cruise critics, pity my soul!

I won't pity you because your signature said you sailed in March

Zero. No Carnival days since April 2014.

Our family had only 12 cruise days on other lines in the past 12 months. DH and I usually cruise by ourselves in November or December, but health issues prevented my parents from staying with our kids for the first time since 2008. :(

We have 17 cruise days scheduled for 2017, 14 of them with Carnival on a Vista B2B.

I won't pity you because your signature said you sailed in March

Alas, that cruise did not happen. We cancelled it long before it occurred. Thanks for reminding me it was there though. It has seriously been 970 days since my last cruise. Wow, I did not realize it had been that long.

Don't pity me too much though, 95 days and counting.

Because my wife passed away early this year it has been fewer cruises than normal, only 54 days.

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's passing, Bob. I know you must miss her very much. I'm guessing you have a lot of great cruising memories with her though. I wish you smooth sailing.

Alas, that cruise did not happen. We cancelled it long before it occurred. Thanks for reminding me it was there though. It has seriously been 970 days since my last cruise. Wow, I did not realize it had been that long.

Don't pity me too much though, 95 days and counting.

Ok. Got you

16 total

9 on the Conquest in July, and 7 on the Fascination just a few weeks ago

Next cruise is 5 months away. The wait is torture!

On a side note I did ask my boss today if I could work remotely from a cruise ship so I could move onto one permanently. She said yes, presumably because she thought I was kidding. If she only knew. [emoji48] Good thing for her I currently have family ties preventing me from doing so. Otherwise my house would already be on the market. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app