Aqua Class Question

CincyAL

If booked in Aqua class cabin can you elect to eat with friends in "select dining". I know that "select dining" cannot eat in Aqua.

Yes. When you get on board, check in with the "select dining" Maitre-D to make the arrangements and check in with the Blu Maitre'D and let them know your intentions.

Sure you can!

Be prepared that you are going to get answers here complaining about you taking away space in select dining although Blu is your assigned dining room...

Don´t worry. Once you are on board there is no fuzz about it. You actually do not even have to talk to the Blu Maitre D. Just go to the MDR with your friends and check in with them - all set, enjoy your dinner ;)

Yes you sure can. Aqua allows you to eat in Blu but does not require you to eat there. A number of people found the menus in Blu not to their taste or, like you, want to eat with others not in Aqua and have switched to MDR or Select. Just remember you can always go back to Blu for a meal or two if you wish. Enjoy your trip.

Yes you sure can. Aqua allows you to eat in Blu but does not require you to eat there. A number of people found the menus in Blu not to their taste or, like you, want to eat with others not in Aqua and have switched to MDR or Select. Just remember you can always go back to Blu for a meal or two if you wish. Enjoy your trip.

People don't give blu enough credit for their excellent breakfasts....the breakfasts alone...the atmosphere, the eggs that are still hot when you get them, etc really are worth something, even if you don't use blu for dinner. We just returned from a cruise in 1A...breakfasts in the MDR (the buffet is always a bit of a zoo) and I really missed the blu food and atmosphere just for that one meal a day.

We just got off the Silhouette yesterday and it was our first time in Aqua class. The dinner was excellent and was the service. It would be hard to go back o the MDR. After two breakfasts, we started going back to the buffet. We went around 8:00 or so and had no problems finding a table or getting fresh, hot food. The real deciding factor was getting something more right away rather than waiting. Finished my waffles, walked up to the counter and got egg bebdicts in a couple of minutes, for example. Found the flavors very comparable.

We also got off Silhouette yesterday and skipped Blu for one night in the buffet, one mdrm, and one specialty restaurant. Nights that we checked the menu and needed an alternative, we did not notify anyone and the anytime dining was not a problem.

After many cruises in Aqua, our eating in Blu is limited as the menu never changes, but our taste buds do. There are usually questions from the maitre D as to our absence on some nights, but it's our cruise though it's nice to be missed.

Hal

People don't give blu enough credit for their excellent breakfasts....the breakfasts alone...the atmosphere, the eggs that are still hot when you get them, etc really are worth something, even if you don't use blu for dinner. We just returned from a cruise in 1A...breakfasts in the MDR (the buffet is always a bit of a zoo) and I really missed the blu food and atmosphere just for that one meal a day.

We've had the opposite experience. I love Aqua Class; however, in our three cruises with AQ, we've found breakfast in Blu to be abysmal. I'll take the Ocean View buffet breakfast of Blu's any day. Now dinner, that's another story all together. We did find breakfast in Luminae to be very good in our one cruise that gave us access. Just wish I could afford Suite Class every time I cruised.